This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever caught a shiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever caught a shiny?

User Info: Jakistan77

Jakistan77
4 years ago#111
I oncesaw a trainer with a shiny spinarak. The only other time i saw one was a Goldeen and i was out of pokeballs.

User Info: mattman0101

mattman0101
4 years ago#112
I ended up knocking out my first and only shiny. Female nidoran way back in the day when I had no idea there were shiny's.
Tell me what I want or I'll blast your virtual ass into actual dust!
Currently playing: Halo 4 and The Walking Dead

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord
4 years ago#113
Saw three, caught one. Voltorb in Silver used self destruct or explosion or whatever and killed itself. Then I caught a shiny Girafirig in Emerald, and finally there was a shiny Gothita in Black, but I ran away because I was trying to get to another place quickly, and by the time I realized it was a shiny I was too late.
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants

User Info: masterkumwat

masterkumwat
4 years ago#114
Shiny Magikarp
nicknamed him solid gold as he was sparkling yellow (:

User Info: murry_the_skull

murry_the_skull
4 years ago#115
Anticitizen97 posted...
Seriously, all this talk of shinies is bringing me down man! I have played every gen in order (excluding B/W series, still haven't played those) and I haven't even SEEN a legit shiny.

In Diamond, I remember thinking Shellos's other form was shiny, damn near burst into tears when I learned it was just another form.

I think Nintendo is just rigging my games because they know i'm onto their evil schemes...

Other than the Red Gyarados in G/S/C, I've never encountered another shiny... And I've been playing since Gen I!
PSN Name: XxSpartanGamerxX
http://psnprofiles.com/XxSpartanGamerxX

User Info: Infectedglore2

Infectedglore2
4 years ago#116
I'd trade Pokerus over shiny anytime. Pokerus can always helpfully affect stats and is 3 times rarer than shinies. Shinies are only one Pokemon, sometimes not even good, and it may have terrible nature or IVs.

User Info: Deathlywhisper9

Deathlywhisper9
4 years ago#117
I've caught only one, a Budew, who is now a Roserade. I've ran into at least three -- Budew included -- a Poocheyna who was chasing Birch(had no idea about shiny Pokemon then and thought the game was glitching, and a Graveler in Iron Island with Riley. I had a shot at catching him, but then he used Self-Destruct.

Otherwise I acquired a few shiny Pokemon from a friend who figured out how to do the chaining process -- Nosepass and Electrike, and a few of the freebie ones that they gave away. Entei, Raikou and Suicine.

User Info: Holy_Oblivion

Holy_Oblivion
4 years ago#118
Linoone in emerald and venonat in Crystal. Still have the venomoth :)
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!

User Info: dbhislife

dbhislife
4 years ago#119
Shiny Sentret back in Silver
Shiny Geodude in Platinum
Shiny Boldore in Black

Pokerus in Black 2 back over Winter Break.... my new crowning achievement.

User Info: DojoOfDirt

DojoOfDirt
4 years ago#120
Nope. Not one. Not even the red Gyarados. I KO'd it because I thought it was weird in Crystal and I ran from it in HG. Not like I even want to catch one anyway. Well, not any more.
I'm hungry.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever caught a shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived