This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever caught a shiny?

#21PteranPosted 1/24/2013 12:55:32 AM
I've found a shiny Charmander (FireRed), Rattata (HeartGold), and Spinda (Emerald). I know I found one more, I think it may have been a Geodude, but it's late and I may be remembering wrong.
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor."- Keenan
#22kristofer777Posted 1/24/2013 1:00:00 AM
I have so far 6 shiny pokemon and they are:

Magikarp found in Sapphire
Ponyta found in Platinum
Geodude found in Soul Silver
Magnemite found in Soul Silver at Safari Zone
Snivy found in White as starter
Grimer found in White 2
#23MilenninPosted 1/24/2013 1:06:02 AM
Shiny Growlithe, shiny Geodude and a third shiny I can't remember. Was something I didn't really care for. All 3 shinies caught years and years ago in Pokémon Crystal. Never encountered a shiny in any of the newer games.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today
#24RaidenHeroPosted 1/24/2013 1:10:29 AM
Yes!!!
#25GamingAntPosted 1/24/2013 1:11:45 AM
Yea.
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda
#26Yosh7827Posted 1/24/2013 1:14:12 AM
Only one. One in all my time playing Red*, Blue*, Yellow*, Gold, Silver, Saphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Heart Gold, and Black.
*Didn't see them here for obvious reasons.

It was a Graveler on my Heart Gold game.

My college roommate and I were both playing. I had griped to him about not ever running into a shiny. A minute later, he found a shiny Ursaring. He rubbed it in my face for about a week hardcore (this was his first Pokemon game since Gen 2).

But then I found my shiny. Saw the shiny Graveler and flipped.

"Hey. I just ran into a shiny Graveler."
"Cool."
"Dude...Gravelers explode."
"Oh. My. God."

Needless to say, he didn't explode.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Larry 0f Arabia
#27BluntGruntPosted 1/24/2013 1:15:26 AM
Only once, and it was the red Gyarados. I just run from them now.
---
?????
#28hardknock55Posted 1/24/2013 1:46:19 AM(edited)
Seen 4 caught 2. Mewtwo in heartgold and vullaby in black. The ones that got away was a graveler & onyx didn't know they was shiny till later.
---
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88
#29wesker741Posted 1/24/2013 2:04:14 AM(edited)
Only one i've ever seen was a shiny spoink on Black 2, and i've played since Gen 1. It was in that cave that Bianca is with you in It was a double battle and the ***** killed it. Couldn't kill her Pokemon fast enough before she could kill it :'(
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#30X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/24/2013 2:20:56 AM
Got a shiny jigglypuff in the safari zone on soulsilver. I was pretty excited, traded it for an arceus not the best idea :s but after playing the series for around 700 hours all up thats all i got to show in the way of shinies
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012