This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor bianca

#21LexifoxPosted 1/24/2013 10:34:36 AM
ZackeCorvus posted...
I'm never leaving my child at daycare again. Thanks, Lexi.

Why do you think there's that school next to the Daycare? Parents are waiting to get the right nature to raise.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#22lighting_deityPosted 1/24/2013 10:42:25 AM
Lexifox posted...
ZackeCorvus posted...
I'm never leaving my child at daycare again. Thanks, Lexi.

Why do you think there's that school next to the Daycare? Parents are waiting to get the right nature to raise.

oh god, my sides.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#23ZackeCorvusPosted 1/24/2013 1:41:30 PM
I like how quick-witted Ms. Lexifox is. Now thinking of suing daycare for my son's timid nature.
#24Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/24/2013 2:25:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/24/2013 9:25:03 PM
Lexifox posted...
TheKitchenRat posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
TherianReturns posted...
I bet during the X and Y story, far away back in Unova remaining untold, she bears Hilda's child

Fixed

How does that work?

You leave Hilda and Bianca at the Daycare and then just run around for a while.

Think of Hilda as Schrodinger's Futanari. Since you don't see them while they're "at the daycare" (if you take my meaning), under the Copenhagen interpretation there's a 50% chance Hilda is male and they conceive a baby and a 50% chance Hilda is female and therefore Bianca can't get pregnant.

Since continuity is being selectively enforced on account of the two being completely fictional girls, it's possible Hilda was only temporarily male long enough for baby making and remains otherwise fully female while her love child grows in Bianca's womb.
#26NaughtyGhostPosted 1/24/2013 10:19:28 PM
There's also a huge possibility that Bianca is a lot like Kif from Futurama, and that her skin is a soft, semi-permeable membrane and when Hilda touched her, during such a time that she was full of eggs and ready to bear young, Hilda's DNA was absorbed. Now Bianca will give birth to hundreds of tiny Hildas.
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
#27LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 10:23:18 PM
^i wonder how that would look. Anyone up for drawing it?
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#28sonicfanaticjtbPosted 1/25/2013 1:51:58 AM
lol @ topic

For those legitimately feeling bad for Bianca, don't. Her journey was never 'bout trying to be, "the very best", it was 'bout finding out what she wanted to do in life. While there may have been a few bumps in the road for her (her father being a huge one. I don't remember if she had self esteem problems as well though I can't help but feel that she did ), she does succeed at finding her place in life. She decides to become a lab assistant and seems quite happy in BW2. There's really nothing to feel bad 'bout.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#29Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/25/2013 2:24:18 PM
NaughtyGhost posted...
There's also a huge possibility that Bianca is a lot like Kif from Futurama, and that her skin is a soft, semi-permeable membrane and when Hilda touched her, during such a time that she was full of eggs and ready to bear young, Hilda's DNA was absorbed. Now Bianca will give birth to hundreds of tiny Hildas.

I assume they'd both have to fully naked for that to work correctly right? (or else they'd get clothing fabric in the DNA)
#30Hello10000Posted 1/25/2013 2:34:30 PM
No they just have to have skin contact.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash