This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kabutops is genesect

#21Nidhogg151Posted 1/24/2013 9:32:16 AM
Brandon00151 posted...
A ROCK/WATER pokemon does not suddenly become a BUG/STEEL if anything it would be Rock or Water/Steel

If Kabutops wasn't a fossil, it stands to reason that it would be bug/water (based on what it actually is). With Genosect evolving the way it did in this theory, it also stands to reason it would lose its /water and gain /steel due to the cannon.

So while I don't necessarily think it's true (not saying it isn't either though), it's actually not that much of a stretch.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#22ashcrvPosted 1/24/2013 9:34:21 AM
Stantler = Xerneas = Sawsbuck = Houndoom = Girafarig
Whooooa.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#23nro87Posted 1/24/2013 9:49:54 AM
ashcrv posted...
Whooooa.

That doesn't even make sense. Houndoom and Girafarig are not deer.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#24MerenwenragoPosted 1/24/2013 10:04:53 AM
KABUTOPS swam underwater to hunt for its prey in ancient times. The POKéMON was apparently evolving from being a water-dweller to living on land as evident from the beginnings of change in its gills and legs.

Sounds like it was going to evolve according to this so maybe thats where Genesect came into it.
---
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked
#25HejiruPosted 1/24/2013 11:07:34 AM
No it isn't. This is a stupid theory that pops up way too often. Same with Gengar being a dead Cleafable and Ditto being a failed Mew clone.
---
Hidden details about the Wii U Yoshi game I noticed: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65259642
#26ashcrvPosted 1/24/2013 11:16:25 AM
nro87 posted...
ashcrv posted...
Whooooa.

That doesn't even make sense. Houndoom and Girafarig are not deer.

They all look the same to me. They have 4 legs and horn things. Ok Girafarig doesn't but whatever. Still looks the same to me so makes perfect sense. Just like the whole Genesect = Kabutops thing.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#27VoidBeyondPosted 1/24/2013 11:17:27 AM
Hejiru posted...
No it isn't. This is a stupid theory that pops up way too often. Same with Gengar being a dead Cleafable and Ditto being a failed Mew clone.

Do you know, for a fact, that those theories are false? No? Then they can continue making them up until Gamefreak says otherwise. These theories have valid reasons behind them.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#28HejiruPosted 1/24/2013 11:26:02 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Hejiru posted...

Do you know, for a fact, that those theories are false? No? Then they can continue making them up until Gamefreak says otherwise. These theories have valid reasons behind them.

Like hell they do. They have shaky speculation and misleading information behind them.
And you can't just say it's true because it's yet to be proven false. Until it has actual evidence behind it, a theory is just a theory and nothing more. It's like those people trying to say a leaker might be real since he hasn't been proven wrong. Fake until proven real, not the other way around.
---
Hidden details about the Wii U Yoshi game I noticed: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65259642