This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Diamond board is dead

#1darkdragongirlPosted 1/24/2013 2:39:27 AM
I posted my inquiry there anyway for some reason.

So the other day I told you all my brother wiped my Diamond save approximately six months ago. I still have Pokemon in my Ranch though. I checked a bit ago.

Rare decent Pokemon. Anyway.

Could I somehow get my trainer ID and secret ID then use an Action Replay device to alter/hack my new Diamond save thus saving my remaining Pokemon? Or is it impossible to extract information from Pokemon Ranch?
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#2LightningHawk90Posted 1/24/2013 2:40:31 AM
If you knew your ID and SID beforehand you could've done it, but I don't think it's possible using (lol) Pokemon Ranch.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#3darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:42:11 AM
RageKaiser posted...
If you knew your ID and SID beforehand you could've done it, but I don't think it's possible using (lol) Pokemon Ranch.

When did Ranch even release?

I was such a fool. If it doesn't work out I guess I can just delete them and stop torturing myself over bloody Pokemon.
---
Chespin 2013
#4LightningHawk90Posted 1/24/2013 3:16:16 AM
You can always play the game over and re-catch everything..
---
#5LightningHawk90Posted 1/24/2013 3:16:16 AM
You can always play the game over and re-catch everything..
---
#6reaverzPosted 1/24/2013 3:18:37 AM
Did you ever trade or transfer any Pokemon from your Diamond to another cartridge game? If so, you can definitely find your ID and Secret ID.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#7GiftedACIIIPosted 1/24/2013 3:22:25 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
I posted my inquiry there anyway for some reason.

So the other day I told you all my brother wiped my Diamond save approximately six months ago. I still have Pokemon in my Ranch though. I checked a bit ago.

Rare decent Pokemon. Anyway.

Could I somehow get my trainer ID and secret ID then use an Action Replay device to alter/hack my new Diamond save thus saving my remaining Pokemon? Or is it impossible to extract information from Pokemon Ranch?

Don't see how you'll get your unique Pokemon back with their individual IVs, natures, evs, and gender but having an action replay you can just put max IVs on everything which is better anyways
#8darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:26:44 AM
I don't care about IVs.

Some of those Pokemon weren't just boring old Sinnoh Pokemon. Some were events, and a lot of shinies.

I think the Crobat in my SS is from Sinnoh. :D yay.
---
Chespin 2013
#9GiftedACIIIPosted 1/24/2013 2:08:03 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
I don't care about IVs.

Some of those Pokemon weren't just boring old Sinnoh Pokemon. Some were events, and a lot of shinies.

But then why do you even need your original trainer ID then? Events and shinies? you have an action replay! Just start a new file and hack them on.
#10HauntedBulletsPosted 1/24/2013 2:30:09 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
I don't care about IVs.

But then why do you even need your original trainer ID then? Events and shinies? you have an action replay! Just start a new file and hack them on.

Because he would prefer the ones he caught? I know, that may sound crazy.
---
PSN: HauntedBullets