This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I almost cried at this picture.

#61bahamutJPosted 1/25/2013 7:18:50 AM
aww man dude i actually feel like crying after reading. Dang!
#62GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:50 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
This topic seems to have degraded from a discussion on how Pokemon helped people stay happy in miserable times, and has become the typical highschool social drama all over again.

We have people attacking the misfits for being different.
We have people believing there is no bullying, while insulting others who are bullied.
We have some going about their business as usual, and casually discussing both topics.
We even have some people trying a role reversal and bullying the popular people.

All I can say, is that people who weren't bullied or outcasts in school have no idea what it's like, and have no right to judge those who were. It's an idiotic judgement made out of pure ignorance.

Those who were bullied/rejected don't have any idea what the other half was like. They were very likely suffering themselves, and needed some way to vent. Sure, victimizing others is a stupid, but they probably had to deal with other problems.

The point is, almost no one is happy in school, everyone is rejected and mistreated at one point or another.
The outcasts had it worse, having to suffer through it for the entirety of their schooliung, with bullying being a part of that.
We just can't judge each other at all, neither side, as neither side has experienced the other.
It's not going to change anything now, those days are long gone to most of us, while we remember it, it shouldn't dictate our actions now.

You think the successful popular people would post here? I used to be an outcast myself and they were just as insufferable and annoying if not worse than the "cool kids" (which are the faux populars)
#63KogaSteelfangPosted 1/25/2013 7:33:13 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

You think the successful popular people would post here? I used to be an outcast myself and they were just as insufferable and annoying if not worse than the "cool kids" (which are the faux populars)

Well, I meantr the ones who are actually posting here, claiming to be in those less bullied groups.
Also, like I said, you can only speak for yourself, you can't say none of them are here when gaming is a popular habit, and with the importance of getting online everyday in lots of jobs/homes.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.