This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hope for a Electric/Fire No Guard Special Attacker

#1MalkyeaImbakPosted 1/24/2013 3:40:37 PM
One that gets Zap Cannon and Inferno !!! It can be a Rapidash/Zebstrika offspring or something

BST 75/95/85/120/75/112
#2Pendragon71037Posted 1/24/2013 3:43:41 PM
Quagga pokemon confirmed.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#3DonniedonzPosted 1/24/2013 3:43:54 PM
See, this is why the fanbase shouldn't have ANY input on Pokemon conception. Everyone throws around broken ideas that'd ultimately be Ubers material 9 times out of 10.
---
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]
#4MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:46:16 PM
Its good but not broken being that flash fire pokemon and ground types, volt absorb etc exist. The bst i provided is broken cause of the high sp atk and speed but meh get used to trick room.
#5Rogue MuttPosted 1/24/2013 3:59:12 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
One that gets Zap Cannon and Inferno !!! It can be a Rapidash/Zebstrika offspring or something

BST 75/95/85/120/75/112

This pokemon would be a beast. I'd love it. If it ever happened though, the one electric attack it wouldn't get is Zap Cannon, you know that right?

Thunder and Fire Blast would still be deadly.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#6scrappybristolPosted 1/24/2013 4:01:58 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
Its good but not broken being that flash fire pokemon and ground types, volt absorb etc exist. The bst i provided is broken cause of the high sp atk and speed but meh get used to trick room.

Your idea is broken because both Zap Cannon and Inferno have 100% chances to paralyze and burn respectively on top of high damage on top of never missing on top of presumably high special attack.

If that isn't broken, then I don't know what is.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#7MugilokoPosted 1/24/2013 4:04:24 PM
See, this is why the fanbase shouldn't have ANY input on Pokemon conception. Everyone throws around broken ideas that'd ultimately be Ubers material 9 times out of 10.

This.

And the broken ideas I have are only jokes >_>
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#8MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:19:01 PM
carry some lum berries then because I don't see this as broken at all.
If people can deal with weather (as broken as that is then they can deal with this thing)

which will more than likely be ko'd after to Priority + rocks
#9LightningAce11Posted 1/24/2013 4:20:29 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
carry some lum berries then because I don't see this as broken at all.
If people can deal with weather (as broken as that is then they can deal with this thing)

which will more than likely be ko'd after to Priority + rocks

Troll topic.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#10MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:25:20 PM
A troll topic to talk about pokemon on a pokemon board? LOL some people on this site never cease to surprise me.

Anyways this was just what I was wishing for wasn't looking for a argument or to get bashed.