This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Types you hope get more (or better) physical/special moves this gen.

#1abcDSBTPosted 1/24/2013 3:10:20 PM
Ice needs more strong physical moves! And let Kyurem learn them!

Ghost needs more physical moves. All we have that's any good in terms of power is Shadow Claw.

Rock, either introduce a physical move that does special damage or a good attack other than Power Gem!
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#2Pendragon71037Posted 1/24/2013 3:13:25 PM
I agree on rock, and I think every type should have these two things at a minimum: 1. A never miss, 60BP move (aireal ace etc) and a 40BP +1 priority move (quick attack)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#3abcDSBT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:50:35 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
I agree on rock, and I think every type should have these two things at a minimum: 1. A never miss, 60BP move (aireal ace etc) and a 40BP +1 priority move (quick attack)

I don't think the priority move thing is a good idea. Priority moves would become WAY too outspread that way.
---
#4The Hero Of TimePosted 1/25/2013 12:56:18 PM
Fire needs a few more physical moves, so we can give a strong Fire physical move with no downside to poor Flareon.

Dark needs more special moves, considering how Dark Pulse is the only one possible for most Dark-types.
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#5kingjam1Posted 1/25/2013 12:57:08 PM
Give Fighting a special move that is good and widely distributed. I don't like Hidden Power or Focus Miss.
---
Can't think of anything
#6Rogue MuttPosted 1/25/2013 1:04:06 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Give Fighting a special move that is good and widely distributed. I don't like Hidden Power or Focus Miss.

Aura Sphere fills that void . . . GameFreak just doesn't like spreading the love.

Electric needs a better physical attack because Wild Charge sucks due to the unneeded recoil, Thunder Punch is too weak, and Volt Tackle belongs to Pikachu.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#7CharizardFirePosted 1/25/2013 1:13:10 PM
We need more physical Fire-type moves and more special Dark-type moves.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#8kingjam1Posted 1/25/2013 1:30:08 PM
Rogue Mutt posted...
kingjam1 posted...

Aura Sphere fills that void . . . GameFreak just doesn't like spreading the love.

Electric needs a better physical attack because Wild Charge sucks due to the unneeded recoil, Thunder Punch is too weak, and Volt Tackle belongs to Pikachu.

Aura Sphere isn't widely distributed enough. It should be a TM or a tutor move. It stopped being a rare move only reserved for Lucario and legendaries when the Mienshao line got it.
---
Can't think of anything
#9abcDSBT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:45:41 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Rogue Mutt posted...
kingjam1 posted...

Aura Sphere isn't widely distributed enough. It should be a TM or a tutor move. It stopped being a rare move only reserved for Lucario and legendaries when the Mienshao line got it.

And, oddly enough, Togekiss.

And I would prefer if it stays rare, it would become less special if many Pokemon could learn it.
---
#10Rogue MuttPosted 1/25/2013 1:56:15 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Rogue Mutt posted...
kingjam1 posted...

Just throwing it out there honestly. I agree with you completely that some/any decent special Fighting attack needs to be more widespread.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!