This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How will the trainer battle system work now

#1fredie11Posted 1/24/2013 5:01:20 PM
I was wondering aboute it
---
"Hope is what makes us strong it is why we are here. Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost"
#2FuneralCakePosted 1/24/2013 5:02:22 PM
How should we know? There's barely any information available about this game.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#3DarkOceanNightsPosted 1/24/2013 5:02:45 PM
Every trainer flies planes and has a bidoof.
---
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.
#4fredie11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:03:56 PM
DarkOceanNights posted...

That's nice but it doesn't help
---
"Hope is what makes us strong it is why we are here. Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost"
#5DarkOceanNightsPosted 1/24/2013 5:12:41 PM(edited)
fredie11 posted...
DarkOceanNights posted...

That's nice but it doesn't help

Oh sorry, every trainer also has green hair and as you can see from the trailer, sunglasses. They wear their sunglasses when they fly their planes with their bidoofs. It's how you'll spend most of this game. Flying your plane with Bidoof. The games stand for Pokemon (X)treme amount of fun flying with Bidoof and Pokemon (Y)ou're really going to have fun flying with these bidoofs. As for the trainer battles, there's lots of aerial combat. You can add many different gun attachments to the wings and bottom parts of the plans and bidoof rides shotgun using his moves.
---
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.
#6MugilokoPosted 1/24/2013 5:13:51 PM
Aboute.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#7DarkOceanNightsPosted 1/24/2013 5:23:26 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Aboute.

Exactly.
---