This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Human cloning

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/24/2013 5:59:18 PM
You ever notice how most of the trainer classes have the exact same face, outfit, and vocation? There must be an extensive government human cloning project with a defined caste system in place, perhaps in the wake of a war or catastrophe. Each region probably uses a different genetic donor for the various forms of ace trainers, youngsters, etc.

I'm guessing the protagonists, gym leaders, rivals, and others are among the few born through natural birth rather than cloning labs.
#2Zarren364Posted 1/24/2013 6:00:26 PM
That's one of the things I was wondering about when people were talking about Nurse Joy in a topic a while ago.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#3MugilokoPosted 1/24/2013 6:00:36 PM
wtf human cloning confirmed
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4Tequila_ShotPosted 1/24/2013 6:00:43 PM
No cloning at all. Unlike the creator of our reality, the creator of the Pokemon World has limited resources.

#godonabudget
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#5InsanititiousPosted 1/24/2013 6:01:18 PM
Figured this out since Generation 1.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board.
#6Zarren364Posted 1/24/2013 6:01:30 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
No cloning at all. Unlike the creator of our reality, the creator of the Pokemon World has limited resources.

#godonabudget

I love you Tequila.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#7FuneralCakePosted 1/24/2013 6:01:41 PM
Seems legit.

I was thinking it was because Pokemon is just a video game and it's much easier to copy and paste characters instead of painstakingly making every single one unique, but your theory makes much more sense.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up