This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Grotle is so good I need to keep it as a Turtwig to keep things fair.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My Grotle is so good I need to keep it as a Turtwig to keep things fair.

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
3 years ago#51
pokemon2poker posted...
It's not like I made this topic to call out TherianReturns. It was his decision to walts in here and run his keyboard.

I've been thinking about making a trick room team for my Turtwig. That means my Turtwig will be in TR pretty soon. If you know what I mean...

I'm curious. What are the stats of this turtwig you keep hyping?
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#52
ryudin89 posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
It's not like I made this topic to call out TherianReturns. It was his decision to walts in here and run his keyboard.

I've been thinking about making a trick room team for my Turtwig. That means my Turtwig will be in TR pretty soon. If you know what I mean...

I'm curious. What are the stats of this turtwig you keep hyping?

I'll have to check when I get home. I'll need to rebreed for sassy for a trick room team.
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong

User Info: DarkBlueAnt

DarkBlueAnt
3 years ago#53
Your Turtwig is what convinced me I could make a Beedrill work. Now I'm winning 4 out of 5 in random match with a few "Unusable" characters. Playing smart matters more than tiers.

When I look at that topic about "Pokemon you would use if they weren't so terrible" it makes me sad. I see people listing things like Kabutops, Steelix, Sableye, Galvantula, ect. Those guys aren't even close to terrible.

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#54
Before the eviolite Turtwig's stats are:

HP- 162
A- 84
D- 85
SA- 47
SD- 117
S- 51

It makes me so happy to know that my Turtwig has been an inspiration to many. :)

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#55
Someone told me they want to see me use Turtwig with attract. Someone else also suggested I use stockpile and have other mons psych up the defensive boosts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My Grotle is so good I need to keep it as a Turtwig to keep things fair.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived