This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Grotle is so good I need to keep it as a Turtwig to keep things fair.

#51ryudin89Posted 1/25/2013 10:27:18 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
It's not like I made this topic to call out TherianReturns. It was his decision to walts in here and run his keyboard.

I've been thinking about making a trick room team for my Turtwig. That means my Turtwig will be in TR pretty soon. If you know what I mean...

I'm curious. What are the stats of this turtwig you keep hyping?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#52pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:34:24 AM
ryudin89 posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
It's not like I made this topic to call out TherianReturns. It was his decision to walts in here and run his keyboard.

I've been thinking about making a trick room team for my Turtwig. That means my Turtwig will be in TR pretty soon. If you know what I mean...

I'm curious. What are the stats of this turtwig you keep hyping?

I'll have to check when I get home. I'll need to rebreed for sassy for a trick room team.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#53DarkBlueAntPosted 1/25/2013 10:56:35 AM(edited)
Your Turtwig is what convinced me I could make a Beedrill work. Now I'm winning 4 out of 5 in random match with a few "Unusable" characters. Playing smart matters more than tiers.

When I look at that topic about "Pokemon you would use if they weren't so terrible" it makes me sad. I see people listing things like Kabutops, Steelix, Sableye, Galvantula, ect. Those guys aren't even close to terrible.
#54pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:02:40 AM
Before the eviolite Turtwig's stats are:

HP- 162
A- 84
D- 85
SA- 47
SD- 117
S- 51

It makes me so happy to know that my Turtwig has been an inspiration to many. :)
---
#55pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:44:47 AM
Someone told me they want to see me use Turtwig with attract. Someone else also suggested I use stockpile and have other mons psych up the defensive boosts.
---