This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all Pokemon I like NU

#81GiftedACIIIPosted 1/27/2013 9:25:16 AM
ClassyOldHat posted...

Hmm I guess you're right. I just don't take that guy serious I guess lol because I still see Claydol around at times(on Pokemon Online) and I use a Gigalith myself successfully (I was using a Donphan at first until I realized Donphan kept on getting OHKOed by Genesect and Politoed everywhere (now I see why stuff like Genesect gets banned on Smogon) So Gigalith would just have same niche, setting up stealth rock.
#82CircleOfManiasPosted 1/27/2013 9:32:13 AM
Then play NU. That's why tiers exist.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#83DemonSlayer92Posted 1/27/2013 9:50:27 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
2258lazA posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
2258lazA posted...
Because Smogon thinks they know everything.

I guess you have absolutely no clue what goes on there and have never played on a simulator have you?

I know enough to know that they are stuck up, and think they know everything.

Serebii is even worse.

I don't want to explain anything to complete ignorants but if you had any idea what you're saying you'd realize how utterly ridiculous you are. Smogon is pretty much the epitome of competitive battling, they DO know pretty much everything about Pokemon, they know all the mechanics, almost all their members's main hobby is competitive battling and many official vgc champions go there. They have usage statistics, members who've gone to the top of the ladder, calculations that would leave a math major in the dust. There is no site that is better than that place for competitive battling and even for general knowledge of Pokemon they know a lot too, way more than some ignorant child does.

Seriously, this.
Stop hating and actually go there. Learn something.
Life is a learning experience. I think there are some people here who need to watch/read Golden Boy. Like, really badly.
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#84RedArchangel20Posted 1/28/2013 4:37:08 AM
GATTJT posted...
Congratulations on completely missing the point and instead saying he said something that he never said.

You clearly failed to grasp a simple concept. It's okay, most of the casual elitists here suffer from the same problem. Especially when we have this gem over here:

ClassyOldHat posted...
This is true... Which is why, if you had read more carefully, you might have noticed I brought this up in my original post.

And ClassyOldHat, for God's sake I wasn't arguing against you. I was reinforcing your point and agreeing with you. >___>

Don't make me tag you as a pleb user, too.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#85zero_x300Posted 1/28/2013 6:45:13 AM
Oh you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
#86ClassyOldHatPosted 1/28/2013 10:22:01 AM
RedArchangel20 posted...
ClassyOldHat posted...
This is true... Which is why, if you had read more carefully, you might have noticed I brought this up in my original post.

And ClassyOldHat, for God's sake I wasn't arguing against you. I was reinforcing your point and agreeing with you. >___>

Don't make me tag you as a pleb user, too.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. But when I argue that GF really ought to try to find ways to make single AND multiplayer balanced (and that GF doesn't know what make an uber uber), like they did with Staraptor, and the response is "Raticates aren't supposed to be as strong as Dragonites." it's very easy to read it as "Single player balance should come before multiplayer balance."
#87Pooo869Posted 1/28/2013 12:12:55 PM
ryudin89 posted...
I know how you feel TC. My two fav's are both UU.

Most UU pokemon are actually quite good but are outclassed hence why they are UU but are very usable nonetheless
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 <-- Default
White 2 FC - 2538-2471-1208