This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[Platinum] Can I still get Darkrai after restarting?

#1FungusForBrainsPosted 1/24/2013 9:34:03 PM
I remember using Mystery Gift to get the event years ago for the Darkrai event, and I'm almost certain I can't get Darkrai from that anymore, but I'm hoping that there's still a way to get it, short of hacking/trading/RNG?
#2Rose_MagePosted 1/24/2013 9:36:42 PM
I am fairly certain you can only get it via trading with someone else, hacking and so on.
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board, Official DEOXYS fan of the Pokemon board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#3FungusForBrains(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:40:46 PM
So, even though I already got it one time before? Balls. Well, figured as much. Thanks anyway. :P
#4Tequila_ShotPosted 1/24/2013 9:41:54 PM
There is.

As long as you have the Mystery Gift card still in your game (you can hold up to four at a time), send it to a friend who has any game compatible with that card. When you restart your game, have him send it back to you.

You can get a new Darkrai.

That's how I ended up with three Keldeos and four Genesects by only having one copy of Black 2 and one copy of White 2.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#5FuneralCakePosted 1/24/2013 9:45:59 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
There is.

As long as you have the Mystery Gift card still in your game (you can hold up to four at a time), send it to a friend who has any game compatible with that card. When you restart your game, have him send it back to you.

That's how I ended up with three Keldeos and four Genesects by only having one copy of Black 2 and one copy of White 2.

The only problem with that is it's impossible to send those Wondercards to other people. I don't know how you were able to send the Keldeo and Genesect events multiple times, because those shouldn't have had the option to share. Very, very few of the events could be shared. The only one I can remember off the top of my head was the Japanese Secret Key for Rotom in Platinum.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#6FungusForBrains(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:46:23 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
There is.

When you say the Mystery Gift card, what do you mean? It's been a while since I did the event, and it's the only one I've used. This is after restarting the save file, and never recieving the Member Card on the new file.
#7Tequila_ShotPosted 1/24/2013 9:52:28 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
There is.

The only problem with that is it's impossible to send those Wondercards to other people. I don't know how you were able to send the Keldeo and Genesect events multiple times, because those shouldn't have had the option to share. Very, very few of the events could be shared. The only one I can remember off the top of my head was the Japanese Secret Key for Rotom in Platinum.

Dunno why it won't work for you, but it works for me over infrared.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
#8FuneralCakePosted 1/24/2013 10:06:49 PM
It didn't work for me with BW or BW2. Did you get the cards legitimately? Where do you live?

At any rate, I don't know about this 5th gen Wondercard thing, if it can even somehow work, but I do know that the Darkrai event event cannot be shared.
---
#9Tequila_ShotPosted 1/24/2013 10:07:59 PM
FuneralCake posted...
It didn't work for me with BW or BW2. Did you get the cards legitimately? Where do you live?

At any rate, I don't know about this 5th gen Wondercard thing, if it can even somehow work, but I do know that the Darkrai event event cannot be shared.

Both from WiFi. The only two WiFi events we've had in Black 2 and White 2.
---
#10FuneralCakePosted 1/24/2013 10:15:10 PM
Well, I have no idea, then. The events I have are also from Wi-Fi. My best guess is either you got some weird glitch twice somehow, it's a regional thing, or there's something else you're not saying. You really shouldn't be able to share those.
---