This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flareon isn't getting Flare Blitz

#11Kamek69Posted 1/25/2013 7:18:10 AM
What Flareon wants is redistributed stats. I wonder if GF would ever do that? I think it's possible to do while maintaining cross-generation compatibility.
---
I defeated a raccoon! SCIENCE!
GT: Kamek69
#12Dark_EinherjarPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:34 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Also, while I'm on the subject of Pokemon left in the cold and not getting any love, Jynx should get an evolution that is reminiscent of Queen Tyr'Ahnee (Looney Tunes Martian Queen)...

No, a Jynx Evolution should resemble Mr. Popo even more. And it should be as awesome in battle as Mr. Popo is (Mr. Popo kicked Goku's ass when they first met in Dragon Ball).
>:P
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#13VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/25/2013 7:28:43 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Also, while I'm on the subject of Pokemon left in the cold and not getting any love, Jynx should get an evolution that is reminiscent of Queen Tyr'Ahnee (Looney Tunes Martian Queen)...

No, a Jynx Evolution should resemble Mr. Popo even more. And it should be as awesome in battle as Mr. Popo is (Mr. Popo kicked Goku's ass when they first met in Dragon Ball).

...Becoming a guy versus a hot Martian queen... Hmmm... Yeah, gonna have to go with the queen.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#14Dark_EinherjarPosted 1/25/2013 7:37:24 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...

...Becoming a guy versus a hot Martian queen... Hmmm... Yeah, gonna have to go with the queen.

I don't really care about that; I'm not going to bed with it anyway, and Pokémon already has lots of hot human chicks.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#15VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/25/2013 7:44:21 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
I don't really care about that; I'm not going to bed with it anyway, and Pokémon already has lots of hot human chicks.

True, I just don't think they would have a female-only Pokemon suddenly become male. I don't think GF wants to deal with the controversy caused by a transgender Pokemon...

Now, if they wanted to make Smoochum able to be male, and have a split-evo wherein males become Mr. Popo and females Jynx, then give each an evo with Jynx becoming QT, then sure, that could work for me. Also, have Mr. Popo/male version become Ice/Fighting.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160