This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: which region abuses weather teams more?

#1AurawhispererPosted 1/25/2013 5:02:24 AM
Of which region abuses weather teams the most from your experience of random wifi? - Results (30 votes)
American Region
56.67% (17 votes)
The UK region
3.33% (1 votes)
The Asian region (or just japanese)
40% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly, ill have to go with the Asian region. They are more advanced than we are, and they always enjoy developing or try developing broken teams. Abuse politoad to kingdra, to ninetails and latios. Very little do i ever see them use a regular team
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 1/25/2013 5:04:20 AM
I've played against other American people with weather teams online before...
I almost beat them.

I've played against Japanese people with weather teams online before...
I got my wasted.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:22:57 AM
Well the only issue that the Asians have against Americans are chances. They focus on weaknesses more than thee average Stab move.

Example, i had hippo out with garchomp. Used protect on both to study. My foe uses latios and mienfoo. Mein used fake out on garchmop, while latios used draco meteor on garchomp.

2 issues with this: why attack both the same poke and leave the other untouched? That point, wasted both moves. More so, why draco? Less you have white herb, you are decreasing your sp atk.

Top that, my crunch severely f'ed up your latios.

Now that garchomp is dead sec turn and hippo is hardly harmed, i throw out exadrill with sand rush. Instead of finishing off latios with it, i ran through mein with exra on drill run equipped with orb. Dead.
Then crunch on latiis with hippo and my foe uses draco on exta, a STEEL type and still misses. Dead.

See the unraveling pattern here? Thats their one weakness by far from being perfect
---
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:49:42 AM
Bump.

Oh and morning America!!
---
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:15:31 AM
bump
---