This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else hope Ash's starters evolve in this N arc?

#1Haku125Posted 1/25/2013 12:45:45 PM
Like honestly it's ridiculous. Torterra and infernape and sceptile and charizard are all badass and have helped ash many times. WHY NOT GET EVOLVE OF THAT USELESS OSHAWOTT AND TERRIBLE SNIVY. Pignite is decent i guess.

Inb4peoplestillwatchtheshow?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2MugilokoPosted 1/25/2013 12:46:21 PM
inb4lolanime
inb4moarinb4s
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3PsychoWolfXPosted 1/25/2013 12:57:09 PM
Hey, the anime actually got me to kind of like Oshawott

And evolve Snivy? that good sir is blasphemy! Snivy is the best Pokemon. Period. Had I the means to do so, I would pull a reverse Team Rocket and broadcast a radio signal worldwide that would permentally devolve every Servine and Serperior back into their former glory.
I FREAKIN' LOVE SNIVY!!!!!
#4Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:04:51 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Hey, the anime actually got me to kind of like Oshawott

And evolve Snivy? that good sir is blasphemy! Snivy is the best Pokemon. Period. Had I the means to do so, I would pull a reverse Team Rocket and broadcast a radio signal worldwide that would permentally devolve every Servine and Serperior back into their former glory.
I FREAKIN' LOVE SNIVY!!!!!

Lolwhat? If Ash wants to get anywhere near his dream to be a pokemon master he's got to get rid of that terrible comic relief oshawott and get a samurott or even a dewott, Snivy is terrible as well. Get a serperior like seriously.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#5PsychoWolfXPosted 1/25/2013 1:18:04 PM
You're right, he DOES have to get them all if he wants to be a Pokemon Master (over 700 episodes and he's barely made any progress, but that's neither here nor there) but Ash seems to live in some alternate demension where starters actually exist in the Wild, so why not just catch a wild Serperior and Servine? He probably wiped out the entire population of Turos back in Kanto, so I'm sure he has no problem catching a evolutionary family.