This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#101SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 7:06:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#102sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:07:19 PM
hello_indigo posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

Even when you're looking at a picture of a real person, it's still all pixels and data. Your non attraction to fictional characters logic is like saying oh we shouldn't be interested in video games because it's fictional.

Did I somehow imply that I'm attracted to pictures? I didn't mean to, because I'm not. I didn't say you shouldn't be interested in video games. I said you shouldn't be physically attracted to video game -characters-.
#103sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:07:44 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
And so do we, if we find a fictional character attractive we find them attractive it's not sad you sir are the sad one.

-I- think it's sad. Go get a real girl/guy.

I'll have you know I'm in a relationship with a girl, and are you seriously posting this on a video game message board? You are either a troll or a massive d*** wad

I'm stating my opinion. It's not against the rules. Get over it.
#104TherianReturnsPosted 1/25/2013 7:08:23 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

FINALLY! Someone that gets it.
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#105SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 7:08:55 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
And so do we, if we find a fictional character attractive we find them attractive it's not sad you sir are the sad one.

I'll have you know I'm in a relationship with a girl, and are you seriously posting this on a video game message board? You are either a troll or a massive d*** wad

So are we yet you're still calling us sad? You're a hypocrite.
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#106MugilokoPosted 1/25/2013 7:09:54 PM
None, because May isn't a NPC.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#107sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:10:09 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

So are we yet you're still calling us sad? You're a hypocrite.

Ok, what's your point exactly? I disagree with your opinion. I state that I do. I'm not sure how this makes me a hypocrite.
#108squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 7:14:48 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Did I somehow imply that I'm attracted to pictures? I didn't mean to, because I'm not. I didn't say you shouldn't be interested in video games. I said you shouldn't be physically attracted to video game -characters-.

If people shouldn't have fetishes, then you shouldn't be gay. Fetishes are just as natural in humans as sexual orientation. Hell, even some animals (primates mostly) have been shown to have fetishes for things like feet and inanimate objects.

And this is what you look like to everyone right now: http://oi49.tinypic.com/dbhx1d.jpg
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#109SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 7:15:08 PM
My point is, you're keep saying its you're opinion and we shouldn't get so mad over it, yet you dismiss others opinions and call them sad. That it my point.
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#110sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:16:00 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

If people shouldn't have fetishes, then you shouldn't be gay. Fetishes are just as natural in humans as sexual orientation. Hell, even some animals (primates mostly) have been shown to have fetishes for things like feet and inanimate objects.

And this is what you look like to everyone right now: http://oi49.tinypic.com/dbhx1d.jpg

Cute! You made a comic thing just for me. <3 Thank you so much. I feel special now. Want to get married and have babies?