This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#111sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:17:00 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
My point is, you're keep saying its you're opinion and we shouldn't get so mad over it, yet you dismiss others opinions and call them sad. That it my point.

You still haven't made a relevant point. Just because my opinion differs from your opinion doesn't mean that I can't think your opinion is stupid or, in this case, sad.
#112SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 6:17:02 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Did I somehow imply that I'm attracted to pictures? I didn't mean to, because I'm not. I didn't say you shouldn't be interested in video games. I said you shouldn't be physically attracted to video game -characters-.

If people shouldn't have fetishes, then you shouldn't be gay. Fetishes are just as natural in humans as sexual orientation. Hell, even some animals (primates mostly) have been shown to have fetishes for things like feet and inanimate objects.

And this is what you look like to everyone right now: http://oi49.tinypic.com/dbhx1d.jpg

Really good drawing on that cartoon! Did you draw it yourself?
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#113SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 6:20:06 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
My point is, you're keep saying its you're opinion and we shouldn't get so mad over it, yet you dismiss others opinions and call them sad. That it my point.

You still haven't made a relevant point. Just because my opinion differs from your opinion doesn't mean that I can't think your opinion is stupid or, in this case, sad.

Then the same applies to the rest of us, I think you're opinion is stupid. Oh, and don't try to force you're opinions on others, it doesn't work out so well.
---
#114sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:21:01 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

Then the same applies to the rest of us, I think you're opinion is stupid. Oh, and don't try to force you're opinions on others, it doesn't work out so well.

I never tried to force my opinion on anyone. I simply stated it. You can think my opinion is stupid all you want, that's your right, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change it.
#115SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 6:23:33 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

I never tried to force my opinion on anyone. I simply stated it. You can think my opinion is stupid all you want, that's your right, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change it.

Well then I think we should end this topic because you have proved that you're no troll just a jerk (to me at least) who has an opinion.Good day sir.
---
#116squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:27:13 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Cute! You made a comic thing just for me. <3 Thank you so much. I feel special now. Want to get married and have babies?

Well I'm not into any relationship without sex (if it's a guy, at least. Sorry, I only like men for their dangle dang and booty :/) and I'm pretty picky, so unless you get over being celibate, and happen to be a femmy bottom, sorry.

SkyD1ddY posted...

haha, no. I don't have that much free time. I'm actually playing through The Walking Dead choosing "..." every time as I'm typing this.

And fyi I'm totally fine with the topic ending now.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#117sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:29:38 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Cute! You made a comic thing just for me. <3 Thank you so much. I feel special now. Want to get married and have babies?

Well I'm not into any relationship without sex (if it's a guy, at least. Sorry, I only like men for their dangle dang and booty :/) and I'm pretty picky, so unless you get over being celibate, and happen to be a femmy bottom, sorry.

SkyD1ddY posted...

haha, no. I don't have that much free time. I'm actually playing through The Walking Dead choosing "..." every time as I'm typing this.

And fyi I'm totally fine with the topic ending now.

I actually am/was. I'm not gonna get over being celibate though, so it's a non-factor.
#118InsanititiousPosted 1/25/2013 6:31:37 PM
Why can't we all just get along and enjoy-

Oh, wait.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board.
#119LightningAce11Posted 1/25/2013 6:32:33 PM
Oh god guys just stop arguing. Tc, close the topic.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#120sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:32:35 PM
I'd just like to state that some of my best and longest lasting friendships started with stupid arguments like this. >.>