This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#121sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:33:02 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Oh god guys just stop arguing. Tc, close the topic.

You're late. We already did. Get over it.
#122squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 7:33:31 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Cute! You made a comic thing just for me. <3 Thank you so much. I feel special now. Want to get married and have babies?

Well I'm not into any relationship without sex (if it's a guy, at least. Sorry, I only like men for their dangle dang and booty :/) and I'm pretty picky, so unless you get over being celibate, and happen to be a femmy bottom, sorry.

SkyD1ddY posted...
Really good drawing on that cartoon! Did you draw it yourself?

haha, no. I don't have that much free time. I'm actually playing through The Walking Dead choosing "..." every time as I'm typing this.

And fyi I'm totally fine with the topic ending now.

I actually am/was. I'm not gonna get over being celibate though, so it's a non-factor.

Oh, well. Not enough femmy guys where I am. Plenty of manly girls, though :/

And you know what? This was a fun topic. I of course still don't agree with you in a lot of aspects, but I'm not gonna hold anything against you. I just like dumb internet debates.

Until next time.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#123SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 7:35:59 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
I'd just like to state that some of my best and longest lasting friendships started with stupid arguments like this. >.>

Funny thing is that's the same with a lot of my friends. Strange how we make friends isn't it? O.o
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#124SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 7:37:02 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Cute! You made a comic thing just for me. <3 Thank you so much. I feel special now. Want to get married and have babies?

Well I'm not into any relationship without sex (if it's a guy, at least. Sorry, I only like men for their dangle dang and booty :/) and I'm pretty picky, so unless you get over being celibate, and happen to be a femmy bottom, sorry.

SkyD1ddY posted...
Really good drawing on that cartoon! Did you draw it yourself?

haha, no. I don't have that much free time. I'm actually playing through The Walking Dead choosing "..." every time as I'm typing this.

And fyi I'm totally fine with the topic ending now.

I actually am/was. I'm not gonna get over being celibate though, so it's a non-factor.

Oh, well. Not enough femmy guys where I am. Plenty of manly girls, though :/

And you know what? This was a fun topic. I of course still don't agree with you in a lot of aspects, but I'm not gonna hold anything against you. I just like dumb internet debates.

Until next time.

Until next time gentlemen
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#125levelxplanePosted 1/25/2013 8:24:05 PM
Remember when all the Pokemon boards had tons of May threads.
---
GT: level x plane || Steam: levelxplane
Waiting for: FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Dark Souls II,
#126Magoo111Posted 1/25/2013 8:24:45 PM(edited)
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

Which is to say you're a human being either incapable of synthesizing drawn traits and character emotions with human feeling (which is actually kind of sad, as it would imply a distinct lack of imagination) or actually have these feelings yet for some reason feel ashamed of them to the point where you are hostile to the concept (much like most fierce homophobes).
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#127overmaxxPosted 1/25/2013 8:25:42 PM
Magnemite.
#128AccrovideogamesPosted 1/25/2013 8:26:28 PM
That's a pretty hard one! I'll go check the full list of NPCs in every Pokémon games and list the ones I find attractive, then I'll just have to filter them. However, I don't understand why you consider a starting trainer a NPC. NPC stands for non playable character so any protagonist is out unless they can also act as NPCs when you don't choose them.

Trainer Classes
Female Cool/Ace Trainer: RSE, DPP (both regular and snow variants)
Lass: FRLG, DPP, HGSS, BW
Aroma Lady: DPP
Lady: Colosseum, BW
Female Ranger: FRLG
Female Team Magma Grunt
Nursery Aide
Unique Star

Trainer Models (BR)
Young Girl (really depends on the customization)

Player Characters
May
Leaf
Dawn

Gym Leaders
Misty
Erika
Sabrina (I don't like her look since HGSS though)
Jasmine
Roxanne
Flannery
Winona
Candice
Skyla

Elite Four
Caitlin

Partners
Cheryl

Rangers
Tifanny
Wendy

Now that I'm looking at them, one really sticks out from the bunch: Dawn.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#129sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 8:27:14 PM
Magoo111 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

Which is to say you're a human being either incapable of synthesizing drawn traits and character emotions with human feeling (which is actually kind of sad, as it would imply a distinct lack of imagination) or actually have these feelings yet for some reason feel ashamed of them to the point where you are hostile to the concept (much like most fierce homophobes).

I'm laughing at the implication of me being a homophobe. You did read the WHOLE topic, right? I said I'm gay several times.

I do lack imagination, by the way. I also lack any distinct emotional responses.
#130chronifused2Posted 1/25/2013 8:33:57 PM
points at sig
---
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?