This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#131Azura20Posted 1/25/2013 7:36:14 PM
lorelei
---
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
"Zombies are a good example..." - Dr. Sanjay Gupta
#132Magoo111Posted 1/25/2013 7:38:00 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Magoo111 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

Which is to say you're a human being either incapable of synthesizing drawn traits and character emotions with human feeling (which is actually kind of sad, as it would imply a distinct lack of imagination) or actually have these feelings yet for some reason feel ashamed of them to the point where you are hostile to the concept (much like most fierce homophobes).

I'm laughing at the implication of me being a homophobe. You did read the WHOLE topic, right? I said I'm gay several times.

I do lack imagination, by the way. I also lack any distinct emotional responses.

You misunderstand. I was saying that your actions are similar to those of fierce homophobes. I did not mean you were a homophobe: why would that make any sense in context? I merely meant it seemed you had a similar mindset to a different topic (attraction to fictional characters).

Of course, since you confirmed you do lack imagination (which is -actually- sad), that's kind of a moot point anyways.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#133HemerukioPosted 1/25/2013 7:38:18 PM
Unova female ace trainer is the best.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#134IAmMC2Posted 1/25/2013 7:45:28 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

According to this logic I better not enjoy movies since they don't exist. Don't cry or laugh at fictional events cause they never actually happened. That's sad and pathetic.
---
RIP CM Punk's credibility, murdered by The Rock. 2002-2013.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#135pmackinnonPosted 1/25/2013 7:45:46 PM
Alright, I officially posted in a topic before it erupted.
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#136Jounetsu2105Posted 1/25/2013 8:34:28 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

You take life way to serious bro.
#137ShindoKokoroPosted 1/25/2013 9:08:57 PM
Original Misty, Dawn, or B/W2 Bianca. I'm still on the fence about Shauntal.

Although I picked up White 2 recently and the School Girl trainer caught my eye.

<.< ... What?
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#138sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 9:10:09 PM
IAmMC2 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

According to this logic I better not enjoy movies since they don't exist. Don't cry or laugh at fictional events cause they never actually happened. That's sad and pathetic.

I don't know how that's the same, in any way, to being physically or sexually attracted to a fictional character.
#139darkgod1000Posted 1/25/2013 9:19:29 PM
Misty all the way. And pretty much all the girls. Except Liza and Glacia. I don't hate them but I was never really attracted to them.
#140faruwayPosted 1/25/2013 9:20:36 PM
Enats....*gets shot*
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571