This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#31LightningAce11Posted 1/25/2013 4:33:47 PM
Yeah, besides, it's not a life achievement if you get laid. There are better stuff like reaching the top of Mount Everest, or going to the moon.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#32zurcnPosted 1/25/2013 4:35:35 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

no, you just limit your vocabulary too much to a very narrow definition of love.
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#33GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 4:35:42 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Says the Icon with over 1000 karma. I wouldn't be talking. Its perfectly natural to like an attractive girl with good features even if its fictional or art. Though it is sad if you're a forever alone and can't get real girls. That's not something for a 3 year old Icon to say though.

I'm confused. Having a three year old account means that I should be attracted to video game characters? Care to explain your logic?

By the way, I'm gay, and celibate, so your whole "can't get real girls" thing is wrong in multiple ways.

lol no. You have no right to call others "nerdy" sad when you're a. posting on a video game internet message board, b. posting on Pokemon of all games and c. have over 1000 karma which is an internet addict.

Also the can't get real girls was for general, its perfectly natural to think fictional girls are attractive when they have pretty features, but you should still get a real relationship.

I realize you're a troll though so I'd stop biting

You realize you get 1 Karma per day, right? So 1125 Karma would take 1125 days. You also don't even have to post to get Karma. Opening the GameFAQs web site for 2 seconds a day will get you your Karma. I'm not sure how that makes me an addict.

Oh, and yes, I do have the right to call others that. I have the right to do whatever I want.

lol trying to explain his addiction. That is incredibly sad.

How does karma relate to internet addict or not getting women? You're really building a strawman. I have over 3000 karma.. Ive also been visiting this board for the better part of ten years. By your logic you play pokemon a child's game so you MUST never get laid. These things literally have nothing to do with getting women or men whatever floats your boat.

And there is nothing wrong with getting attracted to "pixels" either. If something is good looking, its good looking. I know a man whos happily married with children and he still thinks video game girls, more specifically the Resident Evil girls are hot.
#34darkdragongirlPosted 1/25/2013 4:37:07 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Yeah, besides, it's not a life achievement if you get laid. There are better stuff like reaching the top of Mount Everest, or going to the moon.

Didn't you just berate Grim with your own comment on getting a girl irl is impossibru for joo lol? (I paraphrased).

Way to play devils advocate. /sarcasm
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#35sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 4:39:19 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
I understand Grimoire isn't a very likeable person, but I don't think they're trolling. It happens to be his/her opinion.

Some people aren't trolls, they're just jerks? You all shouldn't be so mean. Attacking someone back doesn't help the situation.

Anyway I would agree with Grim as I've never felt attraction to animated characters. Then again there are furries e_e. To each their own since they don't impact my life in a negative way.

I agree with this, mostly. Though, people calling me a jerk are simply stating their opinion, and thus it isn't factual.

Oh, and to the people who are saying I don't get laid, I'd like to point out that you fantasize about pixelated video game characters. I doubt that gets you anywhere with the girls.
#36GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 4:39:36 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Didn't you just berate Grim with your own comment on getting a girl irl is impossibru for joo lol? (I paraphrased).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605604-resident-evil-6/64121159

watch as our "holier than thou even though I spend more time than you on a video game message board" friends get torn apart
#37sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 4:44:03 PM(edited)
GiftedACIII posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

watch as our "holier than thou even though I spend more time than you on a video game message board" friends get torn apart

I'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm addicted to the internet.

EDIT: By the way, my account is 1410 days old. I have 1125 Karma. There is a difference of 285. 285 days worth of Karma that I wasn't online to get.
#38darkdragongirlPosted 1/25/2013 4:45:03 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

It's not my fault I have a better conscious (sorry if that is belittling to know). I don't fight all day or try to belittle people. Also, I joked in that Cloyster topic. Somethings are funny, being an arse because someone else is being an arse is idiotic.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#39LightningAce11Posted 1/25/2013 4:46:10 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Lol snooki wannabe.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#40sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 4:46:32 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
It's not my fault I have a better conscience (sorry if that is belittling to know). I don't fight all day or try to belittle people. Also, I joked in that Cloyster topic. Somethings are funny, being an arse because someone else is being an arse is idiotic.