This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#41darkdragongirlPosted 1/25/2013 5:48:05 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Yeah, besides, it's not a life achievement if you get laid. There are better stuff like reaching the top of Mount Everest, or going to the moon.

Didn't you just berate Grim with your own comment on getting a girl irl is impossibru for joo lol? (I paraphrased).

Way to play devils advocate. /sarcasm

Lol snooki wannabe.

How? I-what? I'm not even white/Mexican whatever she is.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#42GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 5:48:08 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
I understand Grimoire isn't a very likeable person, but I don't think they're trolling. It happens to be his/her opinion.

Some people aren't trolls, they're just jerks? You all shouldn't be so mean. Attacking someone back doesn't help the situation.

Anyway I would agree with Grim as I've never felt attraction to animated characters. Then again there are furries e_e. To each their own since they don't impact my life in a negative way.

I agree with this, mostly. Though, people calling me a jerk are simply stating their opinion, and thus it isn't factual.

Oh, and to the people who are saying I don't get laid, I'd like to point out that you fantasize about pixelated video game characters. I doubt that gets you anywhere with the girls.

Ok, are you serious? For one, theres nothing about "fantasizing", just saying which girl was made the most attractive, two, playing the hypocritical "opinion" card are you? Well its just your opinion that liking video game characters is sad and thus isn't factual, which is hilarious for someone whos spent over 1000 days on an internet message board to be saying that, as that is just as sad. And finally, hypocrite pulls out a baseless assumption after crying about others assuming stuff about them. lol I'm in an active sexual relationship right now.

By the way, my account is 1410 days old. I have 1125 Karma. There is a difference of 285. 285 days worth of Karma that I wasn't online to get.

You need to make friends.
#43sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 5:52:52 PM(edited)
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
I understand Grimoire isn't a very likeable person, but I don't think they're trolling. It happens to be his/her opinion.

Some people aren't trolls, they're just jerks? You all shouldn't be so mean. Attacking someone back doesn't help the situation.

Anyway I would agree with Grim as I've never felt attraction to animated characters. Then again there are furries e_e. To each their own since they don't impact my life in a negative way.

I agree with this, mostly. Though, people calling me a jerk are simply stating their opinion, and thus it isn't factual.

Oh, and to the people who are saying I don't get laid, I'd like to point out that you fantasize about pixelated video game characters. I doubt that gets you anywhere with the girls.

Ok, are you serious? For one, theres nothing about "fantasizing", just saying which girl was made the most attractive, two, playing the hypocritical "opinion" card are you? Well its just your opinion that liking video game characters is sad and thus isn't factual, which is hilarious for someone whos spent over 1000 days on an internet message board to be saying that, as that is just as sad. And finally, hypocrite pulls out a baseless assumption after crying about others assuming stuff about them. lol I'm in an active sexual relationship right now.

By the way, my account is 1410 days old. I have 1125 Karma. There is a difference of 285. 285 days worth of Karma that I wasn't online to get.

You need to make friends.

Can you please point out where I said my opinion was factual? You can't, because I never did.

By the way, you keep pulling out the whole "you're lame because you're on an internet forum" card, but you know, you're here too. So you're being more of a hypocrite than I am, since I'm not actually being a hypocrite.

Oh, and it amuses me that you think having sex makes you cool.
#44MDS2005Posted 1/25/2013 5:57:17 PM
Well, TC only asked what human characters i find attractive, so...

...None. :|
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#45squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 5:59:21 PM
Oh look, it's that guy no one likes.

btw, it's a lot easier to be a virgin when you call yourself "celibate". That way you don't have to deal as much with the social stigma that comes with it. So good thinking on your part, guy.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#46ryudin89Posted 1/25/2013 5:59:50 PM
Human NPC's? I'll go with Steven and N.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#47GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:01:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:01:59 PM
squdgy posted...

btw, it's a lot easier to be a virgin when you call yourself "celibate". That way you don't have to deal as much with the social stigma that comes with it. So good thinking on your part, guy.

Not that it's any of your business, but I lost my virginity to my best friend when I was 16. Let's just say having sex with friends is bad. He was forbidden from speaking to me again, because his mother found out.

I also couldn't care less whether people like me.
#49GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:03:09 PM
Wow, are you seriously trolling or is your attitude really this bad? The key point is that you calling others pathetic because they think video game characters are attractive when you're a huge nerd yourself. Nerds calling others nerds, it doesn't work, especially when you're a larger one.
Woah, backtracker alert here. You were the one saying "I bet you don't get much girls" and when I prove you wrong you say "sex isn't cool". You don't have much friends out there do you?

Oh, and its not cool to fantasize about video game girls but its not cool if you do it with real girls too? Insane Troll Logic in the works here. Or you just don't like girls which is not our problem.
#50squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:03:49 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...

Not that it's any of your business, but I lost my virginity to my best friend when I was 16. Let's just say having sex with friends is bad. He was forbidden from speaking to me again, because his mother found out.

I also couldn't care less whether people like me.

Is that why you're "celibate"?

BTW on topic: Tie between Skyla and N
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway