This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#51sonicqaz2Posted 1/25/2013 6:04:36 PM
I also couldn't care less whether people like me.

That's probably a good thing, because I can't imagine that many people would.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#52darkdragongirlPosted 1/25/2013 6:08:04 PM(edited)
I don't find them attractive. Can I choose one I like design wise?

I like Alder's design but not his sprite. Same with Skyla, nice design dumb sprite. He's just so sagely. Alternatively I think Ghetsis looks dumb.

Oh, and I like Whitney & Blue's design. Seems simple.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#53GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:07:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:09:56 PM(edited)
GiftedACIII posted...
Wow, are you seriously trolling or is your attitude really this bad? The key point is that you calling others pathetic because they think video game characters are attractive when you're a huge nerd yourself. Nerds calling others nerds, it doesn't work, especially when you're a larger one.
Woah, backtracker alert here. You were the one saying "I bet you don't get much girls" and when I prove you wrong you say "sex isn't cool". Its certain that you don't make any friends. Look at your personality.

Oh, and its not cool to fantasize about video game girls but its not cool if you do it with real girls too? Insane Troll Logic in the works here. Or you just don't like girls which is not our problem.

First of all, as I already said once, I can call anyone anything I want, as long as it's within the rules. Though, I'm not a nerd. I rarely game anymore. I don't own any actual consoles or handhelds. I don't have a WoW subscription, and never have. I don't go to video game conventions. I don't talk about video games all day, every day.

I didn't say sex isn't cool. I said it doesn't make you cool. Sex is just another thing. It's not something to brag about. I also have plenty of friends. More than I need, actually. Friends complicate things, and sometimes annoy me, so having too many is bad.

I don't even know what the hell you mean in your second paragraph. Fantasizing about video game characters is lame, no matter how or when you do it. Oh, and as I said many posts ago, I'm gay, so I'm obviously not attracted to females.
#55sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:08:38 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Oh look, it's that guy no one likes.

btw, it's a lot easier to be a virgin when you call yourself "celibate". That way you don't have to deal as much with the social stigma that comes with it. So good thinking on your part, guy.

Not that it's any of your business, but I lost my virginity to my best friend when I was 16. Let's just say having sex with friends is bad. He was forbidden from speaking to me again, because his mother found out.

Is that why you're "celibate"?

BTW on topic: Tie between Skyla and N

Is -what- why I'm celibate? I'm celibate because sex is overrated and I'm not interested in having it. Why do you care so much about my choices and personal preferences anyway? Do they somehow impact your life? No? Ok then. Get over it.
#56Goten55Posted 1/25/2013 6:13:43 PM
Check the sig
---
Gardenia Month!
http://i.imgur.com/2UK2Z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3fBl5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/msXxq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Clq47.jpg
#57GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:16:04 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

First of all, as I already said once, I can call anyone anything I want, as long as it's within the rules. Though, I'm not a nerd. I rarely game anymore. I don't own any actual consoles or handhelds. I don't have a WoW subscription, and never have. I don't go to video game conventions. I don't talk about video games all day, every day.

I didn't say sex isn't cool. I said it doesn't make you cool. Sex is just another thing. It's not something to brag about. I also have plenty of friends. More than I need, actually. Friends complicate things, and sometimes annoy me, so having too many is bad.

I don't even know what the hell you mean in your second paragraph. Fantasizing about video game characters is lame, no matter how or when you do it. Oh, and as I said many posts ago, I'm gay, so I'm obviously not attracted to females.

Yeah ok nerd. None of that sticks with the evidence, and that evidence is you've spent over 1000 days on an internet message board. Lol @ sex being something to brag about. I guess you missed where I said I was in an relationship. But I can see you're just incredibly antisocial.

Also thanks for having this conversation with me. It made clear that nobody should take your posts seriously. I couldn't care less if some antisocial internet hipster thinks I'm lame or not and neither should anyone else.
#58GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:16:46 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
. Why do you care so much about my choices and personal preferences anyway? Do they somehow impact your life? No? Ok then. Get over it.

Oh the hypocritical irony
#59squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:19:45 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Oh look, it's that guy no one likes.

btw, it's a lot easier to be a virgin when you call yourself "celibate". That way you don't have to deal as much with the social stigma that comes with it. So good thinking on your part, guy.

Not that it's any of your business, but I lost my virginity to my best friend when I was 16. Let's just say having sex with friends is bad. He was forbidden from speaking to me again, because his mother found out.

Is that why you're "celibate"?

BTW on topic: Tie between Skyla and N

Is -what- why I'm celibate? I'm celibate because sex is overrated and I'm not interested in having it. Why do you care so much about my choices and personal preferences anyway? Do they somehow impact your life? No? Ok then. Get over it.

They impact a lot of people when they see you blathering on on a public message board, berating and even wishing death (in another topic) towards people who you don't agree with.

Grow up. And not caring about what people think about you is definitely not normal. If you genuinely don't care at all about how you are perceived by others, that's even a bit sociopathic.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#60IngSlayerPosted 1/25/2013 6:20:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]