This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#71sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:36:35 PM(edited)
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
It amuses me when people get so butthurt over the internet.

Says the one who was in the biggest rage. But its good to know that you're just a troll and that nobody else agrees with you.

Rage? LOL I stated my opinion and you fanbois got in a tizzy and started screaming bloody murder. Get over it.

lol yup! All that temper tantrums from you trying desperately to prove you weren't a nerd but you were was full on rage. But this is some antisocial hipster who hates people we're talking about. Pretty much expected. Anyways I'm done arguing with some hipster nerd. Go back to your hating on humans because people don't like you.

I'm just going to LOL again. I wasn't raging or throwing tantrums in the least. Apparently you don't know the definition of the words that you use. Stop being ignorant.

Oh, and deleting your own posts doesn't keep them from being modded. The mods can still see the original.
#72GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:37:21 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Says the one who was in the biggest rage. But its good to know that you're just a troll and that nobody else agrees with you.

Rage? LOL I stated my opinion and you fanbois got in a tizzy and started screaming bloody murder. Get over it.

EDIT: Hope you know I'm reporting any post with an insult in it, even if it's censored.

lol proving more butthurt with each post. You take the internet too seriously but of course you hate people so that's expected. I'm done replying to an antisocial nerd.
#73sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:39:07 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

EDIT: Hope you know I'm reporting any post with an insult in it, even if it's censored.

lol proving more butthurt with each post. You take the internet too seriously but of course you hate people so that's expected. I'm done replying to an antisocial nerd.

You said you were done in the last post. Stop lying.
#74duranmanXPosted 1/25/2013 6:40:09 PM
pmackinnon posted...
duranmanX posted...
Neil Patrick Harris

EDIT: My bad I thought he it said "Which NPH do you find most attractive?"

Would work if you actually edited it.

I dont even know how to edit, sides it was just a joke
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#75squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:40:59 PM
Is this you?

sinfulGrimoire | Posted on *******************.

Shiny Gallade, cause he's sexy.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#76TehTrumpCardPosted 1/25/2013 6:41:02 PM
In Pokemon? I've got a list of them actually...

- Champion Iris
- Cynthia
- Bianca (both the younger and older one)
- Gardenia
- Erika
- Karen
- Caitlin
- Tate & Liza
- Dawn
- Lyra
- Rosa
- Candice
- BW2 Elesa
- Johto and Unova Ace Trainer Female
- Female Clerk
- Fennel/Female Scientist
- Lass (From Gen IV onward)

Note: Dawn, Lyra, and Rosa are technically NPCs if you play as the male character.
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing...
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#77sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:43:02 PM(edited)
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

That post is so old, it's not even on my Active Messages list anymore. You must've done some real digging for that. You might have even used Google. I feel special that you go to such extents to dig up information about me.

Yes, that was me. What's your point?
#78GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:45:12 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

That post is so old, it's not even on my Active Messages list anymore. You must've done some real digging for that. You might have even used Google. I feel special that you go to such extents to dig up information about me.

So the whole point of that was you just hated females. Thinking POKEMON are hot is completely beyond the scope of sadness than thinking anime females are attractive
#79squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:46:21 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

It also says here that you also "used to be a furry", yet recently you have said people who are attracted to Pokemon (when the pokemon in question were humanoid) should be killed.

How do you respond to these allegations?

By the way, I'm 100% sure you're trolling now, based on your post history clashing with how you act on this board, so I'm a bit relieved. Good job! You had me going.
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#80DarthLaharlPosted 1/25/2013 6:46:25 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

^This
---
---
PSN: Unretributed