This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#81sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 5:46:55 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

sinfulGrimoire | Posted on *******************.

Shiny Gallade, cause he's sexy.

That post is so old, it's not even on my Active Messages list anymore. You must've done some real digging for that. You might have even used Google. I feel special that you go to such extents to dig up information about me.

Yes, that was me. What's your point?

So the whole point of that was you just hated females. Thinking POKEMON are hot is completely beyond the scope of sadness than thinking anime females are attractive

Nope. The extremely old post someone found was sarcastic.

Thinking any kind of animated or non-existent character, animal, being, etc. is attractive, is just sad and weird.
#82GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 5:47:26 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

^This
---

Except hes a furry and is attracted to humanoid pokemon
#83Beelzemon_XSPosted 1/25/2013 5:47:47 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

That post is so old, it's not even on my Active Messages list anymore. You must've done some real digging for that. You might have even used Google. I feel special that you go to such extents to dig up information about me.

So the whole point of that was you just hated females. Thinking POKEMON are hot is completely beyond the scope of sadness than thinking anime females are attractive

You're being trolled. Stop replying to him. Look at a few of the threads up, he's posting this standoffish nonsense everywhere.

On topic: Flannery and Maylene are the only choices
---
There was a signature here. It's gone now.
#84GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 5:48:36 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

Nope. The extremely old post someone found was sarcastic.

Thinking any kind of animated or non-existent character, animal, being, etc. is attractive, is just sad and weird.

Not sadder and weirder than being antisocial
#85sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 5:48:52 PM
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

It also says here that you also "used to be a furry", yet recently you have said people who are attracted to Pokemon (when the pokemon in question were humanoid) should be killed.

How do you respond to these allegations?

By the way, I'm 100% sure you're trolling now, based on your post history clashing with how you act on this board, so I'm a bit relieved. Good job! You had me going.

This is where people are misinformed. Being a furry doesn't mean that I'm sexually attracted to animals or animal-like entities. Being a furry means that I have an alternate persona that I use for role-playing, that happens to be an anthropomorphic animal.

It also still amuses me that people are calling me a troll for being myself. Apparently, disagreeing with people is now considered trolling. I don't "act" like anything. This is me, just like I said the other day. This is me here, this is me in real life, this is me at any time in my life. This is just my personality. I'm not a troll, I'm just myself.
#86ryudin89Posted 1/25/2013 5:50:10 PM
Beelzemon_XS posted...

You're being trolled. Stop replying to him. Look at a few of the threads up, he's posting this standoffish nonsense everywhere.

Seriously guys. He's doing this in multiple topics now. Stop ****ing feeding his ass.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#87sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 5:50:45 PM
ryudin89 posted...
Beelzemon_XS posted...

Seriously guys. He's doing this in multiple topics now. Stop ****ing feeding his ass.

I'm doing what? Posting my opinion? Yes, I am. I don't really know what else you're implying though.
#88GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 5:50:54 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
squdgy posted...
Is this you?

It also says here that you also "used to be a furry", yet recently you have said people who are attracted to Pokemon (when the pokemon in question were humanoid) should be killed.

How do you respond to these allegations?

By the way, I'm 100% sure you're trolling now, based on your post history clashing with how you act on this board, so I'm a bit relieved. Good job! You had me going.

This is where people are misinformed. Being a furry doesn't mean that I'm sexually attracted to animals or animal-like entities. Being a furry means that I have an alternate persona that I use for role-playing, that happens to be an anthropomorphic animal.

It also still amuses me that people are calling me a troll for being myself. Apparently, disagreeing with people is now considered trolling. I don't "act" like anything. This is me, just like I said the other day. This is me here, this is me in real life, this is me at any time in my life. This is just my personality. I'm not a troll, I'm just myself.

So you're a natural troll. That's weird and sad. And your personality is very unlikable and you don't care (doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be trying to explain yourself). That's weird and sad too
#89scrappybristolPosted 1/25/2013 5:52:44 PM
Ah Gamefaqs, you never disappoint.

Well that's not entirely true.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#90sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 5:53:35 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
So you're a natural troll. That's weird and sad. And your personality is very unlikable and you don't care (doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be trying to explain yourself). That's weird and sad too

I can explain myself without caring. I simply want people to know that I'm not a troll. I'm stating my legitimate opinions. It isn't my fault that the fan base likes to get up in arms any time someone insults their beloved (yet horribly overdone, overused, and in need of a swift death) game.

By the way, you said what, at least twice, that you were done responding to me, yet here you are, still responding. You should stop saying you're done if you're just going to keep going.