This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which NPC do you find most attractive?

#91squdgyPosted 1/25/2013 6:54:22 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
This is where people are misinformed. Being a furry doesn't mean that I'm sexually attracted to animals or animal-like entities. Being a furry means that I have an alternate persona that I use for role-playing, that happens to be an anthropomorphic animal.

It also still amuses me that people are calling me a troll for being myself. Apparently, disagreeing with people is now considered trolling. I don't "act" like anything. This is me, just like I said the other day. This is me here, this is me in real life, this is me at any time in my life. This is just my personality. I'm not a troll, I'm just myself.

Ooooookay, buddy. I gotcha. You're just into anthropomorphic animals in a platonic way. Totally not weird, now.

And I get it, you aren't a troll, it just how you are. I see what you mean.

*knowing wink
---
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway
#92SkyD1ddYPosted 1/25/2013 6:56:24 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

Says the Icon with over 1000 karma. I wouldn't be talking. Its perfectly natural to like an attractive girl with good features even if its fictional or art. Though it is sad if you're a forever alone and can't get real girls. That's not something for a 3 year old Icon to say though.

I'm confused. Having a three year old account means that I should be attracted to video game characters? Care to explain your logic?

By the way, I'm gay, and celibate, so your whole "can't get real girls" thing is wrong in multiple ways.

lol no. You have no right to call others "nerdy" sad when you're a. posting on a video game internet message board, b. posting on Pokemon of all games and c. have over 1000 karma which is an internet addict.

Also the can't get real girls was for general, its perfectly natural to think fictional girls are attractive when they have pretty features, but you should still get a real relationship.

I realize you're a troll though so I'd stop biting

You realize you get 1 Karma per day, right? So 1125 Karma would take 1125 days. You also don't even have to post to get Karma. Opening the GameFAQs web site for 2 seconds a day will get you your Karma. I'm not sure how that makes me an addict.

Oh, and yes, I do have the right to call others that. I have the right to do whatever I want.

And so do we, if we find a fictional character attractive we find them attractive it's not sad you sir are the sad one.
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#93GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 6:58:31 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
So you're a natural troll. That's weird and sad. And your personality is very unlikable and you don't care (doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be trying to explain yourself). That's weird and sad too

I can explain myself without caring. I simply want people to know that I'm not a troll. I'm stating my legitimate opinions. It isn't my fault that the fan base likes to get up in arms any time someone insults their beloved (yet horribly overdone, overused, and in need of a swift death) game.

By the way, you said what, at least twice, that you were done responding to me, yet here you are, still responding. You should stop saying you're done if you're just going to keep going.

You're a troll. Denying it is just hilarious. You're using the common troll tactics too. And you're a sensitive troll too so its even more amusing. Go try your luck with the big boys on CE and Wii U boards.
#94sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 6:59:10 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
And so do we, if we find a fictional character attractive we find them attractive it's not sad you sir are the sad one.

-I- think it's sad. Go get a real girl/guy.
#95sonicqaz2Posted 1/25/2013 6:59:42 PM
He already gave his troll concession speech, we can move on to the other topics he's derailing now.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#96GiftedACIIIPosted 1/25/2013 7:00:58 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

We already have. You go get one
#97sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:01:04 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
So you're a natural troll. That's weird and sad. And your personality is very unlikable and you don't care (doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be trying to explain yourself). That's weird and sad too

I can explain myself without caring. I simply want people to know that I'm not a troll. I'm stating my legitimate opinions. It isn't my fault that the fan base likes to get up in arms any time someone insults their beloved (yet horribly overdone, overused, and in need of a swift death) game.

By the way, you said what, at least twice, that you were done responding to me, yet here you are, still responding. You should stop saying you're done if you're just going to keep going.

You're a troll. Denying it is just hilarious. You're using the common troll tactics too. And you're a sensitive troll too so its even more amusing. Go try your luck with the big boys on CE and Wii U boards.

You can yap your little mouth all you want, it doesn't make what you're saying any more true. I'm just naturally an uncaring a******. I find it hilarious that you're still responding after saying several times that you were done. I must be the most entertaining thing you have going on right now, which means you must have no life.
#98sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/25/2013 7:01:43 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

We already have. You go get one

Pics or it didn't happen. You can't just say you have a girl/guy. You have to prove it. This is the internet after all.
#99Infernus93Posted 1/25/2013 7:03:09 PM
Your mom.

Seriously, the mom in B/W is mega hot.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#100hello_indigoPosted 1/25/2013 7:06:09 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
None. They're video game characters. Physical attraction to video game characters is sad.

monster, you are incapable of love

I'm capable of loving human beings who actually exist. I can't be attracted to video game characters, cartoon characters, or any fictional character that isn't part of this realm.

Even when you're looking at a picture of a real person, it's still all pixels and data. Your non attraction to fictional characters logic is like saying oh we shouldn't be interested in video games because it's fictional.