This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Pokemon moves not to use in bed.

#81mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 5:21:31 AM(edited)
So many people are so bad at this. :| I feel sorry for your significant others.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#82mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 5:23:34 AM(edited)
BluntGrunt posted...
You people might say Eruption and stuff like that's good, but it isn't. I don't want to burn my sex partner with lava and I don't want to get hard as steel down there by using Harden because it could damage me and my partner. Not to mention moves like Harden or minimize affect your whole body, so you'd get fully hard as steel and fully small as an ant (or something).

So, yeah. None should be used.
/topic

It's called euphemisms. In bed, Eruption doesn't mean spewing lava everywhere. It means spewing something else, and you DO want to make sure your partner has an eruption if you know what I mean.

Now I see why you people are doing so horribly at this thread. You're talking it literally. Stop it.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#83ShimeonnusPosted 1/26/2013 5:28:17 AM
Mud slap
---
'Just got to unlimited Hakumen. I am no longer playing Street Fighter. I am playing 'Bend over and close your eyes, I'll try to make this quick'. =(' - liltagg
#84egglinkPosted 1/26/2013 5:40:12 AM
Self-destruct.
---
Philosophy: Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#85Whats_Up4444(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:07:13 AM
NOT to use in bed. :
---
Oh no! My http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570198-basketball-nightmare/ ! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#86OldDirtyCRPosted 1/26/2013 3:43:57 PM
BluntGrunt posted...
You people might say Eruption and stuff like that's good, but it isn't. I don't want to burn my sex partner with lava and I don't want to get hard as steel down there by using Harden because it could damage me and my partner. Not to mention moves like Harden or minimize affect your whole body, so you'd get fully hard as steel and fully small as an ant (or something).

So, yeah. None should be used.
/topic

ITT: Pokemon moves not to use in bed.

Usually people only read the topic title and ignore the actual post itself, but you seem to have completely ignored the title, which amuses me.
#870availablenamesPosted 1/26/2013 3:46:07 PM
rest talk
---
:P