This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

True 7 Sins Pokemon Topic - No FMA fanboys allowed.

#11zurcnPosted 1/26/2013 10:14:53 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
Lust
erh...

but we have Lopunny already

I think he's talking about -new- Pokemon to represent the sins, not Pokemon that people already have weird fetishes for.

hence any lust pokemon would be a cheap knock off of lopunny or not suitable for the role
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#12sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 10:16:15 AM
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
zurcn posted...
Lust
erh...

but we have Lopunny already

I think he's talking about -new- Pokemon to represent the sins, not Pokemon that people already have weird fetishes for.

hence any lust pokemon would be a cheap knock off of lopunny or not suitable for the role

Lopunny isn't a representation of lust though. It's just the fact that weirdo pervs think a bunny girl is hot. Therefore, a Pokemon created to represent Lust wouldn't be a knock off of anything.
#13zurcnPosted 1/26/2013 10:22:13 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

a bunny girl

you just made my argument for me
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#14sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 10:23:35 AM
zurcn posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

a bunny girl

you just made my argument for me

You had no argument. Your logic is wrong.
#15ChackNorris7Posted 1/26/2013 10:23:46 AM
Can we get back on topic now?
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#16sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 10:24:12 AM
ChackNorris7 posted...

We never got off of it.
#17ChackNorris7Posted 1/26/2013 10:26:35 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
ChackNorris7 posted...

We never got off of it.

No, it's that you where just talking about one thing and not moving on with the rest. Just get this argument over with.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#18KillerMechanoidPosted 1/26/2013 10:30:24 AM
I'd list abilities (very broken)

Pride: All stats boosted to +6 (except for evasion/accuracy) on being sent in.

Envy: When enemy gets a stat boost, this pokemon gets that same stat boost. Kinda like Psych Up as an ability.

Wrath: Attack increases per turn. (Either that or attack increases when damage is taken)

Lust: Attacks against pokemon will cause the opponent to flinch (due to molestation). 50% chance on non-opposite gender, 100% chance on opposite gender.

Sloth: Same as Truant, but regens 1/3 max hp when loafing.

Gluttony v2 (don't we have gluttony as an ability already?): Biting moves recover hp. Physical contact attacks will auto-eat the opponent's berry. Will consume held berry at half health.

Greed: Pretty much Pickpocket, except it also occurs when user hits opponent with physical contact. If the user already has an item, it removes the opponent's item. Also, gain money when hitting an enemy.
#19Quiet_NoisePosted 1/26/2013 11:35:30 AM
Lust.

A slender female humanoid with a black dress, curly hair, and sharp claws. In her evolutions, her hair grows out and her nails extend, and she develops a red crest on her chest which also grows out.

typing dark/dark cause she's so edgy

no for real, sorry

Gluttony

A large, obese humanoid with an elongated ton-*is shot*