This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#41sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 10:58:05 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

lol you know nothing about the Pokemon fanbase, get over yourself. You'd realize this entire board considers you a troll.

Oh look, it's you again. If you start this stuff again, I'll be forced to report every single post you make for harassment. I'm asking you once to drop it, everything from now on will be marked.
#42XWolfOPosted 1/26/2013 10:59:47 AM
Legendary/Sacred Beasts.

Why can't people just accept that? It's not hard to say legendary beasts, the beasts or the beast trio. Even the people in the game just call them beasts.
---
It's-a me!
#43jneal57Posted 1/26/2013 11:00:49 AM
they're fish
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
#44GiftedACIIIPosted 1/26/2013 11:01:40 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

lol you know nothing about the Pokemon fanbase, get over yourself. You'd realize this entire board considers you a troll.

Oh look, it's you again. If you start this stuff again, I'll be forced to report every single post you make for harassment. I'm asking you once to drop it, everything from now on will be marked.

lol you're such a horribly oversensitive troll. Get over yourself. None of my posts are moddable.
#45scrappybristolPosted 1/26/2013 11:02:43 AM
GiftedACIII vs sinfulGrimoire is the new pokemon2poker vsTherianReturns apparently.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#46sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 11:02:49 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
lol you're such a horribly oversensitive troll. Get over yourself. None of my posts are moddable.

Harassment/Privacy: Posting personal information, repeated harassment and bullying

Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately

Flaming: Insulting other board users
#47ultimarallyPosted 1/26/2013 11:11:30 AM
Why is this even an argument? Who cares? Get the heck over it.
---
The official RuEENga of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Boards
#48AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/26/2013 11:12:53 AM
Beasys, amirite? Hehe, Beasys.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#49SR71haloPosted 1/26/2013 11:13:21 AM
I can see Raikou as a tiger but Suicune looks much more like a dog.
---
Now Leave!
#50sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 11:14:44 AM
SR71halo posted...
I can see Raikou as a tiger but Suicune looks much more like a dog.

This is why they're just referred to as Beasts. Raikou and Entei look like cats, but Suicune looks like a wolf. It's not accurate to use "Legendary Cats" or "Legendary Dogs", since they're not all three the same, so it's "Legendary Beasts".