This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#431MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:15:06 PM
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

And you don't get the sarcasm of other users, either.
#432FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 6:15:11 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're not cats. They're not dogs. They're a combination of both, as many many people have said previously in this very topic.

Actually, assuming they are based on the mythological Asian creatures, Raikou is the only one that has any canine in it.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#433sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:16:09 PM
Approximately 67~ posts remaining until 500, depending on who posts while I'm typing this.
#434TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:16:29 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Yes it kinda does matter so what? There's people who watch NFL and scream hell at their TV when "their" team makes a mistake. Why does it matter to THEM? Unless they're betting which most don't.

Care to explain why this matters to you? Are you only allowed to use feline Pokemon?

I don't care about the sole fact that they're cats but these ignorant people just DON'T ACCEPT that they are in fact.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#435sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:17:03 PM
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're not cats. They're not dogs. They're a combination of both, as many many people have said previously in this very topic.

Actually, assuming they are based on the mythological Asian creatures, Raikou is the only one that has any canine in it.

Kirin isn't feline. Suicine = Kirin.
#436sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:17:50 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Yes it kinda does matter so what? There's people who watch NFL and scream hell at their TV when "their" team makes a mistake. Why does it matter to THEM? Unless they're betting which most don't.

Care to explain why this matters to you? Are you only allowed to use feline Pokemon?

I don't care about the sole fact that they're cats but these ignorant people just DON'T ACCEPT that they are in fact.

I accept that you view them as felines. I can't accept your opinion as a fact, because you are not the developers and you do not know what the creators of these three specific Pokemon were imagining when they came up with their designs.
#437TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:18:15 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

And you don't get the sarcasm of other users, either.

So??? you're acting like the SECOND someone gets to college, they turn into a monotone-typing, boring person with one facial expression. When in fact a lot of them are s*** heads that get drunk and f*** girls in front of their roomates.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#438AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 6:18:38 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Suicune is thought to have been based on numerous creatures and mythological deities, mainly the Qilin or "Kirin", an Eastern legend that has traits of chinese dragons, unicorns, deer, big cats, and other beasts

I'm sorry what?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#439MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:20:08 PM
They aren't cats Feline, maybe, but not cats.

Gosh, I felt so pedantic typing that...
#440sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:20:11 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Suicune is thought to have been based on numerous creatures and mythological deities, mainly the Qilin or "Kirin", an Eastern legend that has traits of chinese dragons, unicorns, deer, big cats, and other beasts

I'm sorry what?

Jajaja. It's still a combination of various creatures and not -just- cats.