This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#441sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:20:29 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

And you don't get the sarcasm of other users, either.

So??? you're acting like the SECOND someone gets to college, they turn into a monotone-typing, boring person with one facial expression. When in fact a lot of them are s*** heads that get drunk and f*** girls in front of their roomates.

So you think you have to be boring in order to be intelligent and mature? No wonder you act the way you do.
#442FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 5:21:31 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Jajaja. It's still a combination of various creatures and not -just- cats.

Still, they all have feline elements, whereas Raikou is the only one with any canine elements.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#443TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:22:17 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

So??? you're acting like the SECOND someone gets to college, they turn into a monotone-typing, boring person with one facial expression. When in fact a lot of them are s*** heads that get drunk and f*** girls in front of their roomates.

So you think you have to be boring in order to be intelligent and mature? No wonder you act the way you do.

That's what he implied. He is probably the 12 year old you've been suspecting all along, trying to act as a mature grown up thinking he knows everything.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#444sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:22:19 PM
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Still, they all have feline elements, whereas Raikou is the only one with any canine elements.

I'm sorry, but if you seriously don't think Entei looks like a giant dog, you're blind.
#445AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 5:22:54 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're not cats. They're not dogs. They're a combination of both, as many many people have said previously in this very topic.

Actually, assuming they are based on the mythological Asian creatures, Raikou is the only one that has any canine in it.

Kirin isn't feline. Suicine = Kirin.

Suicune is thought to have been based on numerous creatures and mythological deities, mainly the Qilin or "Kirin", an Eastern legend that has traits of chinese dragons, unicorns, deer, big cats, and other beasts

I'm sorry what?

Which was exactly my point(and what I've said throughout this topic), your post said the kirin isn't feline, no it isn't fully feline, but it has characteristics of a feline. Like I told you hundreds of posts before, they are more akin to cats than they are to dogs.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#446MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 5:23:02 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Mature is not the same as boring. Your jokes sounded to me like something a guy in junior high school would say. There's a difference.
#447sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:23:10 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

That's what he implied. He is probably the 12 year old you've been suspecting all along, trying to act as a mature grown up thinking he knows everything.

I was quoting -you-, but apparently you didn't even understand the post you made. You probably shouldn't say things if you don't know what you're saying.
#448FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 5:23:53 PM
Entei looks like a lion and is based on a lion. If that makes me blind, okay then. I'd rather be informed and blind than ignorant and with sight.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#449AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 5:24:09 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

I'm sorry, but if you seriously don't think Entei looks like a giant dog, you're blind.

Then you can't read and are also blind. Entei is based on the Lions of Foo which are actually mistaken and erroneously been called Dogs of Foo
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#450sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:24:25 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Entei looks like a lion and is based on a lion. If that makes me blind, okay then. I'd rather be informed and blind than ignorant and with sight.

Entei looks a bit like a lion, yes, but he looks like a lion mixed with a giant dog.