This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#451AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 6:24:43 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Entei looks like a lion and is based on a lion. If that makes me blind, okay then. I'd rather be informed and blind than ignorant and with sight.

Checkmate, btw
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#452sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:26:48 PM(edited)
You all realize that Bulbapedia's origins aren't official, right?

Unless it's mentioned in a game, or an episode of the anime, there is literally nothing official that states what Pokemon are based on. GameFreak has never made any official statements about any Pokemons design.
#453MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:26:11 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

And you don't get the sarcasm of other users, either.

So??? you're acting like the SECOND someone gets to college, they turn into a monotone-typing, boring person with one facial expression. When in fact a lot of them are s*** heads that get drunk and f*** girls in front of their roomates.

So you think you have to be boring in order to be intelligent and mature? No wonder you act the way you do.

That's what he implied. He is probably the 12 year old you've been suspecting all along, trying to act as a mature grown up thinking he knows everything.

I'm older than you and can joke when I feel like it. But your joke was certainly quite childish. And it's sad that you can't bring any real arguments.
#454FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 6:26:41 PM
Nobody's saying they are official.

Just like how saying it's a dog because it looks like one to you isn't official.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#455sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:27:33 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Nobody's saying they are official.

Just like how saying it's a dog because it looks like one to you isn't official.

Of course it isn't, which is why I've been pushing for "beasts", because that is official, as far as I know.
#456FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 6:27:57 PM
Nope, that's never been official, either.
---
#457AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 6:28:15 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Unless it's mentioned in a game, or an episode of the anime, there is literally nothing official that states what Pokemon are based on. GameFreak has never made any official statements about any Pokemons design.

They also didn't say they were dogs
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#458sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:28:20 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Nope, that's never been official, either.

Nintendo held an event for the "Crown Beasts". How is it not official?
#459sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:28:51 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

They also didn't say they were dogs

They didn't say they were cats either. What's your point?
#460FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 6:29:51 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Nintendo held an event for the "Crown Beasts". How is it not official?

Because that's a fan-made term. Nintendo never officially called them the "Crown Beasts."
---