This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#461TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:31:41 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
For someone who claims to be in college, you really made a couple of pretty immature jokes, TC.

And you don't get the sarcasm of other users, either.

So??? you're acting like the SECOND someone gets to college, they turn into a monotone-typing, boring person with one facial expression. When in fact a lot of them are s*** heads that get drunk and f*** girls in front of their roomates.

So you think you have to be boring in order to be intelligent and mature? No wonder you act the way you do.

That's what he implied. He is probably the 12 year old you've been suspecting all along, trying to act as a mature grown up thinking he knows everything.

I'm older than you and can joke when I feel like it. But your joke was certainly quite childish. And it's sad that you can't bring any real arguments.

It's subjective, you aren't god so stop acting like you created the boundry for maturity
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#462sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:31:44 PM
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Nintendo held an event for the "Crown Beasts". How is it not official?

Because that's a fan-made term. Nintendo never officially called them the "Crown Beasts."

If I could access the old news on the site, I'd prove you wrong.
#463sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:32:24 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
It's subjective, you aren't god so stop acting like you created the boundry for maturity

If there was a boundary for maturity, you would definitely be 9001 miles beneath it, because you're nowhere near mature.
#464AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/27/2013 5:32:42 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
You all realize that Bulbapedia's origins aren't official, right?

Unless it's mentioned in a game, or an episode of the anime, there is literally nothing official that states what Pokemon are based on. GameFreak has never made any official statements about any Pokemons design.

They also didn't say they were dogs

They didn't say they were cats either. What's your point?

because the information we posted made more sense than just "well they look like dogs so they're dogs and everyone called them dogs"
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#465sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:33:42 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
You all realize that Bulbapedia's origins aren't official, right?

Unless it's mentioned in a game, or an episode of the anime, there is literally nothing official that states what Pokemon are based on. GameFreak has never made any official statements about any Pokemons design.

They also didn't say they were dogs

They didn't say they were cats either. What's your point?

because the information we posted made more sense than just "well they look like dogs so they're dogs and everyone called them dogs"

They -do- look like dogs, or at least Entei does. I'm pretty sure the information you posted doesn't matter, since it's not official. The only true opinion of what species a Pokemon is, is based on what it looks like, because none of that crap from the fansites means anything.
#466FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 5:34:45 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

How convenient.

Interesting how none of the official sites ever refer to them as beasts, yet all the fansites do. Hmmmmm...
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#467TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:35:13 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

If there was a boundary for maturity, you would definitely be 9001 miles beneath it, because you're nowhere near mature.

So? you like pokemon that's why you're here. and pokemon is made for children basically so quit acting like you're to speak for what maturity is. You like immature games and i like imnmature jokes, there settled :)
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#468MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 5:35:27 PM
You aren't god either, so stop acting as if your view on Raikou, Entei and Suicune is the absolute truth. The fact that you tell someone that a website is his girlfriend is not only immature, shows you ran out of arguments.
#469sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 5:35:49 PM
FuneralCake posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

How convenient.

Interesting how none of the official sites ever refer to them as beasts, yet all the fansites do. Hmmmmm...

As I said, if the announcement for the event was actually still on the site, I could prove you wrong. The fansites keep news from 3 years ago, the official sites don't.
#470ZekoPosted 1/27/2013 5:36:19 PM
This has probably already been posted but I don't feel like going through all the pages. I always thought that they WERE based on cats.

Entei is a lion
Suicune is a snow leopard (the spots and coming from the north wind and such)
Raikou is a saber-toothed tiger

...they just don't look like dogs to me. Could be wrong though.
---
AC:CF: Name: Nazario Town: Caelum 2922-4047-0709