This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#481TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:39:20 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
You aren't god either, so stop acting as if your view on Raikou, Entei and Suicune is the absolute truth. The fact that you tell someone that a website is his girlfriend is not only immature, shows you ran out of arguments.

I am god basically

Just more confirmation that you're nothing but a troll. If this topic wasn't less than 30 posts from 500, I'd ignore you right now.

So why are you sticking around? Just accept they're cats, turn around and walk away and save some stress, apparently you stress over internet posts so much.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#482MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:39:32 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
You aren't god either, so stop acting as if your view on Raikou, Entei and Suicune is the absolute truth. The fact that you tell someone that a website is his girlfriend is not only immature, shows you ran out of arguments.

I am god basically

And that settles the question about your maturity.
#483sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:40:15 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Ok, then by your logic they look like cats because the majority believes that they LOOK like cats

Entei looks like a dog.
#484fredie11Posted 1/27/2013 6:40:23 PM
is this really getting to 500?
---
"Hope is what makes us strong it is why we are here. Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost"
#485sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:40:57 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I am god basically

Just more confirmation that you're nothing but a troll. If this topic wasn't less than 30 posts from 500, I'd ignore you right now.

So why are you sticking around? Just accept they're cats, turn around and walk away and save some stress, apparently you stress over internet posts so much.

Stress? lol. I just want to 500 this topic. Once it reaches 500, you will be immediately added to my ignore list.
#486arceusrules1988Posted 1/27/2013 6:41:05 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I am god basically

They are cat-dog Beasts . You are not god.
So decrees Arceus God of pokemon.
---
--- Official Arceus of Pokemon Y. If you do not believe me ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT.
#487MagikarpRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:41:10 PM
fredie11 posted...

Yes, it is. Why?
#488PolimarioPosted 1/27/2013 6:41:24 PM
fredie11 posted...

Looks like it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#489sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/27/2013 6:41:45 PM
fredie11 posted...

Yuppers.
#490FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 6:42:21 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
As I said, if the announcement for the event was actually still on the site, I could prove you wrong. The fansites keep news from 3 years ago, the official sites don't.

It wouldn't matter if the announcement was on the site, because I distinctly remember having one of these "cats or dogs" arguments back then, and the site never referred to them as beasts. You must be remembering things incorrectly.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up