This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#51SayaMitsukiPosted 1/26/2013 11:26:45 AM
Entei is a Shiisa/Lion Dog.

Raikou is a Raiju.

Both of those mix dogs and cats.
#52framewreckPosted 1/26/2013 11:48:22 AM
They're ligers.
#53solarisjediPosted 1/26/2013 11:53:22 AM
In their shiny Event, they were referred to as Crown Beasts. Assuming Crown referred to the Shininess, they're officially beasts, not household animals.

Like anyone should even give a ****.
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards
#54RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/26/2013 12:03:25 PM
Polimario posted...
Gerbils.

/Topic.

Came in to say this.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#55Vile_WeavilePosted 1/26/2013 12:30:47 PM
I love how the TC compares Suicune to a hyena and proceeds to call them all cats. I can't believe no one else has pointed out yet that hyenas are dogs to flaw his own logic. I call them gerbils because they're not dogs or cats. Beasts is the appropriate term.
---
Diamond Name: Derrek FC: 5026 3376 4779
#56Legendary_MusasPosted 1/26/2013 12:38:16 PM(edited)
Raikou - Cat - Smilodon - Raiju in cat form
Entei - Cat/Dog - Lion/Dog - Lions of Foo/Foo Dogs
Suicune - Cat - Leopard - Qilin/Fujin in cat form

Mostly cats yea but better to say beasts because they aren't just one thing.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#57solarisjediPosted 1/26/2013 12:33:00 PM
Vile_Weavile posted...
I love how the TC compares Suicune to a hyena and proceeds to call them all cats. I can't believe no one else has pointed out yet that hyenas are dogs to flaw his own logic. I call them gerbils because they're not dogs or cats. Beasts is the appropriate term.

Actually Hyenas are more closely related to felines
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards
#58Vile_WeavilePosted 1/26/2013 12:35:44 PM
solarisjedi posted...
Vile_Weavile posted...

Actually Hyenas are more closely related to felines

Ah, so they are. My second grade teacher deserves to be fired I guess. lol
---
Diamond Name: Derrek FC: 5026 3376 4779
#59AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/26/2013 12:37:42 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

Just because the fanbase says they're dogs doesn't mean they are. They are a combination of different animals but they are actually more akin to felines.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#60sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/26/2013 12:38:09 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

Just because the fanbase says they're dogs doesn't mean they are. They are a combination of different animals but they are actually more akin to felines.

Suicune is more akin to a canine.