This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are cats!!

#61Legendary_MusasPosted 1/26/2013 11:39:18 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

Just because the fanbase says they're dogs doesn't mean they are. They are a combination of different animals but they are actually more akin to felines.

Suicune is more akin to a canine.

It has 'spots' like a Leopard/cheetah.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#62Nerwrax15Posted 1/26/2013 11:41:08 AM
Cats don't bark

/Topic
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#63Hydra_Gundam_Posted 1/26/2013 11:41:20 AM
Theyre pokemon. They also have no Gender. There is no room for logic.
#64Ari917Posted 1/26/2013 11:41:24 AM
Legendary_Musas posted...
Raikou - Cat - Smilodon - Raiju in cat form
Entei - Cat/Dog - Lion/Dog - Lions of Foo/Foo Dogs
Suicune - Cat - Leopard - Qilin/Fujin in cat form

Mostly cats yea but better to say beasts because they aren't just one thing.

This

sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Lions and tigers are not dogs believe it or not. Cats are bigger and way more violent than dogs, your pitbulls and german shephereds aint that tough.

The entire Pokemon fan base has called them dogs since Gold and Silver were released. They're dogs.

A good number of, I remember quite a few fans thinking they were cats (or some mish-mash of the two) back then too. Also, it's not like fans haven't been led astray before, a lot of fans still think Arceus is The God (as in the monothestic god) of the Pokemon world despite having more in common with creation deities.
#65AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/26/2013 11:41:25 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
They're dogs.

Just because the fanbase says they're dogs doesn't mean they are. They are a combination of different animals but they are actually more akin to felines.

Suicune is more akin to a canine.

First you call them dogs, then say they're not dogs, but beasts, then say they're not beasts they're pokemon, now they're dogs again. And suicune is more akin to the cheetah or a leopard. In other words: SHADDUP
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#66AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/26/2013 11:42:36 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Cats don't bark

/Topic

They Roar.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
#67ashcrvPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:02 AM(edited)

Still shaped like a canine. It's another combination of both just like the other two.
Oh oh and it doesn't have spots. It has diamonds.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#68Legendary_MusasPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:21 AM
ashcrv posted...

Still shaped like a canine. It's another combination of both just like the other two.

It's shaped like a Cheetah without a tail.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#69AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:57 AM
ashcrv posted...

---
#70ashcrvPosted 1/26/2013 11:46:25 AM
ashcrv posted...

Nope.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!