This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reckon Gamefreak will take more shots at Smogon? (Spoilers for B/W 2)

#21GastroidPosted 1/26/2013 9:59:49 PM
Gastroid, just leave. You're not allowed to have fun unless you're having fun my way.

I'm f***ing Burger King. Come at me, bro.
---
Omega Gastroid
The Faux of Xavion
#22SarojPollardPosted 1/26/2013 10:16:46 PM
360pages posted...
They are probably shots at the stop having fun guys.

It's okay to play the game completivly, but when you get so wrapped up at losing and winning that you aren't even using the pokemon you like then what's the point of even playing a game like pokemon anymore?
#23Zarren364Posted 1/26/2013 10:22:18 PM
Gastroid posted...
Gastroid, just leave. You're not allowed to have fun unless you're having fun my way.

I'm f***ing Burger King. Come at me, bro.

KFC Double-down or bust. It's a sandwich made of fried chicken!
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#24PBustedPosted 1/28/2013 2:19:21 PM
lilaschildkrote posted...
Haven't you guys ever heard i liek mudkipz the saying "any pokemon can be viable competitively" before?
Its true.
Just set up a solid baton pass chain.

Which is just a gimmick and can be easily wrecked by most teams. That said, gimmicks are still fun to use and try out, just don't use them in heavy duty matches like tournaments. The lower end of ladders are filled with fun gimmick teams.

Also 360boy you're looking at this in the wrong way. People play to win. Why? Because winning is fun. However, don't spaz out if you lose, that just makes you a sore loser, remember it's just a game. People can take games way too seriously. Also using the same strategy over and over gets boring too which begins new and creative strategies
#25wind64aPosted 1/28/2013 2:28:23 PM
SarojPollard posted...
360pages posted...

It's okay to play the game completivly, but when you get so wrapped up at losing and winning that you aren't even using the pokemon you like then what's the point of even playing a game like pokemon anymore?

The funny thing is that there are some Pokemon, Ferrothorn, that I began to like more after trying them on more competitive teams.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 1/28/2013 2:42:05 PM
wind64a posted...
SarojPollard posted...
360pages posted...

The funny thing is that there are some Pokemon, Ferrothorn, that I began to like more after trying them on more competitive teams.

Yeah, but I hate Quagsire more now that I know that it's actually useful online.
I have fun by using Pokemon I like to beat other people.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#27PBustedPosted 1/29/2013 6:08:32 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
wind64a posted...
SarojPollard posted...
360pages posted...

Yeah, but I hate Quagsire more now that I know that it's actually useful online.
I have fun by using Pokemon I like to beat other people.

Quagsire owns Kyogre. That alone makes him happy. One of the best users of unaware too. All in all.a great NU that can even be used in ubers