This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Digimon had a digivolution action figure, why not Pokemon? For Ex. Beldum

#1faruwayPosted 1/26/2013 10:56:22 AM
You know those Digimon digivolution action figure that Bandai made? I was thinking, why didn't Nintendo and Gamefreak make a Pokemon evolution action figure?

I've been wondering how the heck 2 Beldums combined to make a Metang and 4 Metangs to fused into a Metagross and I always see it happening in action, maybe like Megazord or Transformer like style. That would be awesome!

But the problem is if Gamefreak "did" make an evolution action figure like for Beldum, then we have to buy 8 Beldums action figure in order to get a complete assembled Metagross action figure.

So, is it a Yes or a No?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#2DarkOceanNightsPosted 1/26/2013 11:05:00 AM
Diigmon and pokemon transform differently. Pokemon is more of a "It just turns into this because we said so" kind of deal.
---
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.
#3faruway(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:17:43 AM
I know but Beldum is a cyborg robot pokemon. Reading Metang's info about 2 Beldums combined together looks nothing like 3 Magnemites fused to become Magneton.

So imagine if Pokemon's evolution didn't have that 'suddenly glowing and transformed', that would be different.

Beldum's head and body diassembled and combined with another Beldum like something we see from how the Megazord is assembled from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

I always speculated on Metang's appearance that it has 2 arms that look like Beldums and each of their heads are possibly half a circle and combined. The horn on Metang's head could possibly where the hole or a "mouth" on Beldum's head is.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
#4faruway(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:27:01 AM
*Bump*

I guess my topic is lacking any attention. -_-
---
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 1/27/2013 5:48:41 AM
I think making :"PokeTransformers" would be pretty sweet.
Although it would be very limited to what you can actually make with that design...
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a Lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#6Ku-Ri-BohPosted 1/27/2013 5:52:27 AM
DarkOceanNights posted...
Diigmon and pokemon transform differently. Pokemon is more of a "It just turns into this because we said so" kind of deal.

Except that your description fits Digimon more