This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Ash's dad will ever appear in the anime or movie?

#1EonPaladinPosted 1/27/2013 12:35:23 AM
We know his dad isn't dead since Ash's mom mentions him.
---
I am training for February 1st, the day I confront the asian girl. Hopefully she beats me up. 33 days of training are needed.
Any questions?
#2ryonosuke_sanPosted 1/27/2013 12:36:46 AM
Wasn't Professor Oak his dad? Oh wait. She was trying to keep that a secret, wasn't she...
---
Try out my free Android RPG Strategy game App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rsakuma.maouwars
#3TheDarkKnight2Posted 1/27/2013 12:37:40 AM
EonPaladin posted...
We know his dad isn't dead since Ash's mom mentions him.

His mom mentioned his dad and grandfather being trainers somewhere out there in the anime in japan
---
The Offical Noctis Of The Final Fantasy Versus XIII board
PSN: Roxas_The_King23 3ds friend code 0473 7769 0103
#4EonPaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:38:03 AM
Wow that makes sense.
---
I am training for February 1st, the day I confront the asian girl. Hopefully she beats me up. 33 days of training are needed.
Any questions?
#5HemerukioPosted 1/27/2013 12:39:29 AM
Giovanni.

*runs*
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#6CM_PonchPosted 1/27/2013 1:02:51 AM
Time Traveling Gary Oak
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#7ElectricNovaPosted 1/27/2013 1:06:37 AM
The original director/writer of the series(sorry forgot his name( said that he wanted to introduce Ash's dad later on in a subplot. The backstory was going to be: He went off on a journey to be a pokemon master but failed, and felt he couldn't face his family and abandoned them which is why Ash tells his mum to stop when She compares him to his dad.

I can't remember exactly where I read this, what interview it was, but because it never actually made it to the show, I don't think it's canon, would've been though.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#8ChackNorris7Posted 1/27/2013 1:47:05 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
Time Traveling Gary Oak

---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 1/27/2013 1:50:19 AM
General consensus is that he is the character known as Silver, that appeared in the Pokémon Chronicles episode featuring Richie and Moltres. He's the character who has a Chikorita and a Salamence. The character had a shocked expression when Richie mentioned Ash so logic dictates there is some history
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#10Jrx1Posted 1/27/2013 5:44:27 AM(edited)
Serebii from SPP posted...
General consensus is that he is the character known as Silver, that appeared in the Pokémon Chronicles episode featuring Richie and Moltres. He's the character who has a Chikorita and a Salamence. The character had a shocked expression when Richie mentioned Ash so logic dictates there is some history

Did Richie mention Ash in Japanese version too? Never watched the episode in JP.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards