This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CoroCoro Rumours:

#21reaverzPosted 1/27/2013 3:35:14 AM
As am I. The fact that a new Pokemon will be revealed next month to star in the Genesect movie isn't what I don't believe; in fact I fully expect it myself. I'm just not sold on this "Duskaman." The name itself implies that GameFreak actually expects the English name to be Duskman, which I can't see happening.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor turns out to be completely and utterly true. And I must admit, the whole "crimson" association between this new Pokemon and the shiny Genesect as well as the X in the title subtly playing off the Pokemon X logo SOUND like GameFreak. It's all so dramatic- exactly the kind of thing they do for these movies.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#22RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:50:02 AM
Wait..what if there was a "Superman" Pokemon and a "Goku" Pokemon..the "Superman" Pokemon would win every time...
#23DLOArceusPosted 1/27/2013 3:51:06 AM
RaidenHero posted...
Wait..what if there was a "Superman" Pokemon and a "Goku" Pokemon..the "Superman" Pokemon would win every time...

Infernape already exists.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#24torentdragonPosted 1/27/2013 3:58:21 AM
RaidenHero posted...

Must...not...take...bait...
---
:/
#25TherianReturnsPosted 1/27/2013 5:26:57 AM
lolraidenhero

stop spreading pointless lies you've come up with
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#268-bitMegamanPosted 1/27/2013 5:32:01 AM
Doesn't Choujin translate to "Ultraman"? Plus the Henshin pose, this Pokemon, if real, could be somewhat based/inspired on Japan's biggest superhero icon Ultraman
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#27Jrx1Posted 1/27/2013 5:33:27 AM
8-bitMegaman posted...
Doesn't Choujin translate to "Ultraman"? Plus the Henshin pose, this Pokemon, if real, could be somewhat based/inspired on Japan's biggest superhero icon Ultraman

I always thought that Bisharp was supposed to be some kind of Sentai Hero.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#28Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/27/2013 5:34:00 AM
lolraidenhero

stop spreading pointless lies you've come up with

There's a thread on /vp/ with this info, so no, he didn't come up with this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
#298-bitMegamanPosted 1/27/2013 5:34:59 AM
Jrx1 posted...
8-bitMegaman posted...

I always thought that Bisharp was supposed to be some kind of Sentai Hero.

He certainly looks like one!!!
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#30faruwayPosted 1/27/2013 6:05:47 AM
Don't forget, not only Bisharp looks like a Sentai Hero but his design is based from a Nintendo character called Pulseman.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571