This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CoroCoro Rumours:

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CoroCoro Rumours:
3 years ago#21
As am I. The fact that a new Pokemon will be revealed next month to star in the Genesect movie isn't what I don't believe; in fact I fully expect it myself. I'm just not sold on this "Duskaman." The name itself implies that GameFreak actually expects the English name to be Duskman, which I can't see happening.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor turns out to be completely and utterly true. And I must admit, the whole "crimson" association between this new Pokemon and the shiny Genesect as well as the X in the title subtly playing off the Pokemon X logo SOUND like GameFreak. It's all so dramatic- exactly the kind of thing they do for these movies.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
3 years ago#22
Wait..what if there was a "Superman" Pokemon and a "Goku" Pokemon..the "Superman" Pokemon would win every time...
3 years ago#23
RaidenHero posted...
Wait..what if there was a "Superman" Pokemon and a "Goku" Pokemon..the "Superman" Pokemon would win every time...

Infernape already exists.
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
3 years ago#24
RaidenHero posted...

Must...not...take...bait...
:/
3 years ago#25
lolraidenhero

stop spreading pointless lies you've come up with
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
3 years ago#26
Doesn't Choujin translate to "Ultraman"? Plus the Henshin pose, this Pokemon, if real, could be somewhat based/inspired on Japan's biggest superhero icon Ultraman
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
3 years ago#27
8-bitMegaman posted...
Doesn't Choujin translate to "Ultraman"? Plus the Henshin pose, this Pokemon, if real, could be somewhat based/inspired on Japan's biggest superhero icon Ultraman

I always thought that Bisharp was supposed to be some kind of Sentai Hero.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
3 years ago#28
lolraidenhero

stop spreading pointless lies you've come up with

There's a thread on /vp/ with this info, so no, he didn't come up with this.
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
3 years ago#29
Jrx1 posted...
8-bitMegaman posted...

I always thought that Bisharp was supposed to be some kind of Sentai Hero.

He certainly looks like one!!!
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
3 years ago#30
Don't forget, not only Bisharp looks like a Sentai Hero but his design is based from a Nintendo character called Pulseman.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CoroCoro Rumours:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived