This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A/D Red should just appear in one episode, drop Ash, and just leave.

#51solidpricemmoPosted 1/27/2013 3:25:25 PM
im for it.
#523PiesAndAForkPosted 1/27/2013 3:36:19 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
King-gamer posted...
Brandon042487 posted...
King-gamer posted...
Ash should just die. That would fix everything.

An anime starring Youngster Joey and his rattata annoying Gold with phone calls would still be a billion times better.

Ash has died, but since he's the chosen one he will be resurrected with tears of Pokemon.

More like horrible writing.

I still cry at that scene though, not for Ash but for Pikachu.

I cry when he gets revived :(
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#53TVirusPredatorPosted 1/27/2013 3:38:45 PM
NaughtyGhost posted...
Red: ......

(Red sends out his Pikachu)

Ash: Woah... (glances at Pikachu, then back at Red's Pikachu) What kind of Pokemon d'you think that is? (Ash gets out the Pokedex)

Red: ......................................

Red's Pikachu: [is this guy f***ing serious?]

Ash's Pikachu: [just... just humor him. he's... special.]

Red's Pikachu: [Oh... well, now this is kind of awkward. My guy's mute.]

Ash's Pokedex: Pikachu - the Electric Mouse Pokemon. Unrelated data, this marks the 67th time you've scanned a Pikachu, and you still do not know what it is. Please close the Pokedex, turn in your license and return home to your mother so she can help you change your underwear.

IMO, this guy wins the topic. XD

But seriously, the anime is beyond saving at this point. If I write Sonic Unleashed 2, it would still be better than the anime.

Either reboot, or no more episodes.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#54TenzhiPosted 1/27/2013 9:19:28 PM
nro87 posted...
Also, I'm amazingly surprised that nobody has flamed you yet. What you just said is one the most highly hated statements among Pokémon fans.

News to me. As I recall, "Ash" was even one of the names you could select if you didn't want to take a second to make a custom name. Between that and the fact that the character sprite looked pretty much like the character in the anime, it seems natural to assume they're the same character. This thread is the first I've heard of the notion that they're separate.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#55wind64aPosted 1/27/2013 9:25:09 PM
Archwing3441 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
CM_Ponch posted...
Jrx1 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Like Yugi for instance.

As much as i like Yugi, Kaiba is the true definition of manliness. And the best YGO character to date.

Fix'd.

he has his own plane... in the theme of a blue eyes white dragon...

the ULTIMATE form of manliness

But Jack's dragon has more attack points, when effects are added in, and Yusei's dragon can attack many more times.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#56wind64aPosted 1/27/2013 9:31:21 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Jrx1 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Like Yugi for instance.

As much as i like Yugi, Jack Atlas is the true definition of manliness. And the best YGO character to date.

I like Jack, but Yusei is clearly the mainliest, and such a handsome badass as well.

He's quite stylish too. Those hightlights definitely took effort and look wonderful. Plus his jacket suits him so well. It's also amusing how he appears to be blushing most of the time. The sad parts of 5D's just make me want to give him a hug.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142