This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What annoys you the most in competitive battling via random?

#11DemonSlayer92Posted 1/27/2013 10:24:48 AM
Fighting legendaries... they're more op than most other Pokemon. I considers them to be cheating.
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#12power_hold37Posted 1/27/2013 10:35:35 AM
That you only use 3 Pokemon. Why give us 6 slots if you make half of them unusable?
---
I don't even know you but I have much more karma than you do so I'm not gonna take anything you say too seriously... - Mr Sneaky
#13coreekymonPosted 1/27/2013 10:39:58 AM
Polimario posted...
People RQing when I'm beating them.

This is the only right answer.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#14arceusrules1988Posted 1/27/2013 10:43:49 AM
Ekaru posted...
arceusrules1988 posted...
I use Raikou, latias, And Infernape. My Raikou and Latias are Shiny. If I battled you would you shut off the game?

He wouldn't because that's not a C&P team. I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

I wanted to know if he thought my team was C&P or not. I am glad my team does not count as C&P. Where do I find out what is a C&P team.
---
--- Official Arceus of Pokemon Y. If you do not believe me ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT.
#15pokemon2pokerPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:55 AM
coreekymon posted...
Polimario posted...
People RQing when I'm beating them.

This is the only right answer.

I only get upset when people rage quit some sort of rated battle. I get most upset by all that random scarfed s*** that you can't see coming. I really wish they'd include some kind of animation to indicate which pokemon is wearing one of those bloody scarves.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#16Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:53:46 AM
You would know C&P. trust me.

Try rating doubles for example. It will pop up 70% of the time; mostly jap versions. They always use this setup:

Cresselia
Conk
Latias
Washer
That foongus pokemon
And the ending choice of either TTar, hitmotop, sea slug, metagross, bronzong, or ferrathorn. Hardly do i ever see scizor

But this setup is extremely popular with the same item use, moveset, and nature. The only difference is that cress either carries trick or TW. It doesnt even hold its STAB move. Thats a C&P team
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265