This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I legitimately wouldn't mind Fennekin's final evo being Fire/Fighting

#21GubbeyPosted 1/28/2013 7:18:10 PM
discodancer77 posted...
I hope its part Psychic. Also, we haven't had a TOTALLY special fire starter since Typhlosion. Blaziken and Infernape can work mixed and Emboar is mostly physical. I'm trying to decide on whether to use Fennekin or Chespin, I'm leaning towards Fennekin, but I'll wait for more info, just 2 weeks to go.

2 weeks to go for what? Is there going to be an information dump?
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#22discodancer77Posted 1/28/2013 8:03:05 PM(edited)
Gubbey posted...
discodancer77 posted...
I hope its part Psychic. Also, we haven't had a TOTALLY special fire starter since Typhlosion. Blaziken and Infernape can work mixed and Emboar is mostly physical. I'm trying to decide on whether to use Fennekin or Chespin, I'm leaning towards Fennekin, but I'll wait for more info, just 2 weeks to go.

Feb 15th
Yes, an issue of corocoro is revealed in the middle of every month
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#23CenedarprimePosted 1/29/2013 9:19:33 AM
discodancer77 posted...
Gubbey posted...
discodancer77 posted...

Feb 15th
Yes, an issue of corocoro is revealed in the middle of every month

We can't necessarily count on that for news this time, though. With every other generation before this, Japan has been getting the games first so it made sense for a JAPANESE magazine to get exclusive details before other countries did. But X and Y are seeing a global release at the same time now, so Coro-Coro might not be allowed more info before any other one country gets it too.

I'm not saying it won't happen for sure, but we can't assume that Coro-Coro will get us new info this time.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
"Allons-y!"
#24R0cks0l1ddPosted 1/29/2013 9:29:41 AM
They should make give it another secondary type but then switch back to Fire/Fighting just to see the reaction.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#25Emperor_mateusPosted 1/29/2013 10:42:31 AM(edited)
I still would't like a fire/fighting Fennekin, since I just dislike the fighting type
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...