This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*Save a Legendary!* ctnd.

#1ColebyPosted 1/27/2013 11:15:06 AM
Welcome! This is the [continued] Save a Legendary game, where the ultimate Legendary Pokemon is revealed! This game was very popular several months ago when I started this on the Pokemon Black 2 board, so I thought it could use a revival along with two new additions--Xernas and Yveltal. General rules are as followed (**additional rules--please read before playing**):

Below is a list of every Legendary Pokemon (LP) thus far (NOT including alternate formes). All of them are in the Danger Zone. What you need to do is select one to three favorite, particular, or random LP that you want to save from the Danger Zone and then place them into the Safehouse list beneath the Danger Zone list. Everyone will keep choosing one LP to save until there's only one left in the Danger Zone, in which that poor soul will be removed from the list and buried in the DEAD list at the very bottom, and thus permanently excluded from participating in the following rounds. Then all the remaining characters in the Safehouse will return to the Danger Zone yet again for another round of picking-off. We'll keep doing this until there are only 2 LPs remaining, in which a massive Poke-vote will commence. Whichever LP gets the most votes to be saved will be declared the ultimate Legendary Pokemon of all time!

You may play multiple times a day, just please do not double post. There should be at least one other person in between your plays. It's very important you check previous posters' saves before you do your own to avoid further confusion.

Copying and pasting the list is now required. This is to avoid confusion and hassle, which has been a rather glaring issue these past few editions now. Failure to do so will result in not counting your post. I will continue to update the list as frequently as possible.

Just remember to not change the format. Always place your save(s) at the bottom of the Safehouse list. And remember, you can now save up to three (3) characters maximum. You can always save just one or two if you so desire. Just note that if there are three remaining characters left in the Safehouse, you cannot save all three.

I apologize it took so long to start the new topic, I ended up having to cover a shift at work. But let's move on! Picking up from the last save, Jirachi, I'll go ahead and save Palkia, Mewtwo and Entei.

Danger Zone:
Celebi
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Rayquaza
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Xerneas
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Articuno
Groudon
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Victini
Manaphy
Suicune
Reshiram
Meloetta
Kyogre
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2AlastreonPosted 1/27/2013 11:17:40 AM
Coleby posted...
Welcome! This is the [continued] Save a Legendary game, where the ultimate Legendary Pokemon is revealed! This game was very popular several months ago when I started this on the Pokemon Black 2 board, so I thought it could use a revival along with two new additions--Xernas and Yveltal. General rules are as followed (**additional rules--please read before playing**):

Below is a list of every Legendary Pokemon (LP) thus far (NOT including alternate formes). All of them are in the Danger Zone. What you need to do is select one to three favorite, particular, or random LP that you want to save from the Danger Zone and then place them into the Safehouse list beneath the Danger Zone list. Everyone will keep choosing one LP to save until there's only one left in the Danger Zone, in which that poor soul will be removed from the list and buried in the DEAD list at the very bottom, and thus permanently excluded from participating in the following rounds. Then all the remaining characters in the Safehouse will return to the Danger Zone yet again for another round of picking-off. We'll keep doing this until there are only 2 LPs remaining, in which a massive Poke-vote will commence. Whichever LP gets the most votes to be saved will be declared the ultimate Legendary Pokemon of all time!

You may play multiple times a day, just please do not double post. There should be at least one other person in between your plays. It's very important you check previous posters' saves before you do your own to avoid further confusion.

Copying and pasting the list is now required. This is to avoid confusion and hassle, which has been a rather glaring issue these past few editions now. Failure to do so will result in not counting your post. I will continue to update the list as frequently as possible.

Just remember to not change the format. Always place your save(s) at the bottom of the Safehouse list. And remember, you can now save up to three (3) characters maximum. You can always save just one or two if you so desire. Just note that if there are three remaining characters left in the Safehouse, you cannot save all three.

I apologize it took so long to start the new topic, I ended up having to cover a shift at work. But let's move on! Picking up from the last save, Jirachi, I'll go ahead and save Palkia, Mewtwo and Entei.

Danger Zone:
Celebi
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Xerneas
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Articuno
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Victini
Manaphy
Suicune
Reshiram
Meloetta
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie

---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#3fox444fPosted 1/27/2013 11:19:11 AM
Save Meloetta

Danger Zone:
Celebi
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Rayquaza
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Xerneas
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Articuno
Groudon
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Victini
Manaphy
Suicune
Reshiram
Kyogre
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei
Meloetta

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie
#4sonicqaz2Posted 1/27/2013 11:19:30 AM
Save virizion
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#5sonicqaz2Posted 1/27/2013 11:21:11 AM
Just read you changed the format. Copy and paste is too difficult on a tablet for lists this large, and saving three is lame. Peace.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#66bananzaPosted 1/27/2013 11:22:36 AM
Save Xerneas, Articuno, and Reshiram

Danger Zone:
Celebi
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Rayquaza
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Groudon
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Victini
Manaphy
Suicune
Meloetta
Kyogre
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei
Xerneas
Articuno
Reshiram

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#7xx521xxPosted 1/27/2013 11:24:16 AM(edited)
Save Manaphy/Latias/Celebi

Danger Zone:
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Victini
Suicune
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Meloetta
Xerneas
Articuno
Reshiram
Manaphy
Latias
Celebi

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie
---
\\//\\// Real life would be better with an undo function.
/_/\_\/_/\_\ xx521xx
#8arceusrules1988Posted 1/27/2013 11:23:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 1/27/2013 11:25:00 AM
Save Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#10arceusrules1988Posted 1/27/2013 11:32:40 AM
Coleby posted...

Danger Zone:
Celebi
Raikou
Yveltal
Virizion
Rayquaza
Thundurus
Zekrom
Darkrai
Xerneas
Giratina
Cresselia
Dialga
Deoxys
Cobalion
Articuno
Groudon
Latios
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Victini
Manaphy
Suicune
Reshiram
Meloetta
Kyogre
Kyurem
Azelf
Regirock

Safehouse:
Arceus
Mew
Shaymin
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Regice
Lugia
Jirachi
Palkia
Mewtwo
Entei

DEAD:
41.) Registeel
42.) Genesect
43.) Heatran
44.) Phione
45.) Terrakion
46.) Landorus
47.) Mesprit
48.) Regigigas
49.) Tornadus
50.) Uxie

three pokemon at a time and requiring cut and paste to make it less confusing. LESS THEN 10 POSTS AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS IN THE SAFEZONE!!!!!!!!! MORE OF A MESS THIS WAY!!!!!!
---
--- Official Arceus of Pokemon Y. If you do not believe me ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT.