The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1
3 years ago#1
I remember i pissed my brother off because i used it on a caterpie i think. I did that because it broke out and pissed me off. When i got to some legendary i tried to use a one of the basic balls and they kept missing, thank god gamefreak went away with that horrible idea of balls missing. But i didnt know it would because i was replaying either red or yellow to try to get lengendaries into my crystal version.
3 years ago#2
Mewtwo. I knew some s*** was goin' on in that cave, so I kept my Masterball
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
3 years ago#3
3 years ago#4

That stupid bird was annoying as hell and the Ultra Balls never worked even though I stocked up on like 50 of them. Ugh, seriously I never made it to Mewtwo.
3 years ago#5
I'm a jukebox hero.
3 years ago#6
Nothing. I was convinced holding Down + B while using a Great Ball increased capture rates. If it failed, it was because "I timed it wrong."

I don't think anything ever took me more than three attempts. I remember a time when my friend had been trying to catch Articuno for like two days with Ultra Balls got frustrated, gave up, handed me his Game Boy, and I got it on my first try. lolololol.

I had a pretty crazy luck streak through the first two gens. I got Pokerus every time I played through G/S/C, and quite a few shinies.
I like Monster Rancher.
3 years ago#7
Missingno glitch = Infinate Masterballs.
LV >100 snorlax(now that was a uber at LV255)Its hp Showed half full but when it dropped to 0 it would shoot all the way back up from one side of the screen to the other. Side effect of glitch eventually deleted save file. I miss my snorlax :-(
--- Official Arceus of Pokemon Y. If you do not believe me ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT.
3 years ago#8
Poliwag because it didn't show up in the Area function of the Pokedex, so when I fished one up I only had an overtly overleveled starter and I didn't want to risk killing it thinking this was once-in-a-lifetime thing, so I used the Master Ball.
3 years ago#9
Goldeen, by accident. My friend and I still find it funny to this very day.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
3 years ago#10
Giovanni's Nidoking. What? The game said it could catch ANY Pokemon...
By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived