This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N

TIGERJACKS0N
3 years ago#1
I remember i pissed my brother off because i used it on a caterpie i think. I did that because it broke out and pissed me off. When i got to some legendary i tried to use a one of the basic balls and they kept missing, thank god gamefreak went away with that horrible idea of balls missing. But i didnt know it would because i was replaying either red or yellow to try to get lengendaries into my crystal version.
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#2
Mewtwo. I knew some s*** was goin' on in that cave, so I kept my Masterball
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
3 years ago#3
Mew.

User Info: Mesmeril

Mesmeril
3 years ago#4
Articuno.

That stupid bird was annoying as hell and the Ultra Balls never worked even though I stocked up on like 50 of them. Ugh, seriously I never made it to Mewtwo.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#5
Zapdos.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: Infernus93

Infernus93
3 years ago#6
Nothing. I was convinced holding Down + B while using a Great Ball increased capture rates. If it failed, it was because "I timed it wrong."

I don't think anything ever took me more than three attempts. I remember a time when my friend had been trying to catch Articuno for like two days with Ultra Balls got frustrated, gave up, handed me his Game Boy, and I got it on my first try. lolololol.

I had a pretty crazy luck streak through the first two gens. I got Pokerus every time I played through G/S/C, and quite a few shinies.
I like Monster Rancher.

User Info: arceusrules1988

arceusrules1988
3 years ago#7
Missingno glitch = Infinate Masterballs.
LV >100 snorlax(now that was a uber at LV255)Its hp Showed half full but when it dropped to 0 it would shoot all the way back up from one side of the screen to the other. Side effect of glitch eventually deleted save file. I miss my snorlax :-(
--- Official Arceus of Pokemon Y. If you do not believe me ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#8
Poliwag because it didn't show up in the Area function of the Pokedex, so when I fished one up I only had an overtly overleveled starter and I didn't want to risk killing it thinking this was once-in-a-lifetime thing, so I used the Master Ball.

User Info: Tortus2

Tortus2
3 years ago#9
Goldeen, by accident. My friend and I still find it funny to this very day.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
3 years ago#10
Giovanni's Nidoking. What? The game said it could catch ANY Pokemon...
By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What did yall use your masterball on in gen 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived