This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

swimming instead of surfing?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. swimming instead of surfing?
2 years ago#1
i was thinking what if there be a change that allows the character to swim in water instead of surfing with a pokemon?
2 years ago#2
I think swimming would be good. Surfing just seems so lazy to me, and makes no sense when you're surfing on a Pokemon that's supposed to be smaller than you.
2 years ago#3
They better be a damn good swimmer. Remember how slow the surfing was in DP? No thanks. Not again.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
2 years ago#4
I've always wondered how swimmers could stay alive out in the ocean. Even if they are professionals, wouldn't they drown from exhaustion and hypothermia?
2 years ago#5
Mesmeril posted...
I've always wondered how swimmers could stay alive out in the ocean. Even if they are professionals, wouldn't they drown from exhaustion and hypothermia?

They either take breaks, or they have Pokemon holding them up.
2 years ago#6
Mesmeril posted...

They're in a video game, so they don't have to worry about dying.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
2 years ago#7
FuneralCake posted...
Mesmeril posted...

They're in a video game, so they don't have to worry about dying.

People die in video games all the time. They just respawn.
2 years ago#8
But what if my character is black.
---
FC White: Bentley 3225 4368 8726
2 years ago#9
And we maybe get to see the main characters in ^-^........swimsuits!
2 years ago#10
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
But what if my character is black.

What does skin color have to do with swimming?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. swimming instead of surfing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived