This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should the enemy organisation's ideology be.

#1ArcvalonsPosted 1/27/2013 7:58:05 PM
I think a more radical Plasma, called the Pokemon Liberation Front, should be the enemy. Either that or Team Rocket which was the best.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#2scrappybristolPosted 1/27/2013 8:01:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3GrubbenDaWarlocPosted 1/27/2013 8:04:00 PM
Mutating Pokemon genomes to create more perfect beings. Kinda like Nazi Aryan race logic. Hence X and Y, they're tampering with DNA.
---
"Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" - Youngster
#4discodancer77Posted 1/27/2013 8:05:45 PM
GrubbenDaWarloc posted...
Mutating Pokemon genomes to create more perfect beings. Kinda like Nazi Aryan race logic. Hence X and Y, they're tampering with DNA.

Fantastic.
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#5Deoxys_PrimePosted 1/27/2013 8:12:03 PM
I think it should be an organization more vested in their ideals rather than some 'power for the sake of power' deal.

Giovanni seemed ambitious but never really stepped in to do anything. He really deserved more story and action than he got.

Maxie and Archie were pretty much buffoons. They knew what they wanted to do, but it made no sense. "Let's make more land!" "No, let's make more sea!" I mean really, what? If these guys were a little more focused and a little more convincing, I'd like them more.

Cyrus was probably my favorite, even though his thought process is so simple. He wants to control space/time using Palkia/Dialga. He was ambitious and had effective methods. He also had a very potent party and his team had some fairly interesting members.

Ghetsis was honestly pretty lame. I liked the idea that Team Plasma had, but the simple fact that the only reason they were doing what they were doing was because of Ghetsis' simple desire to rule Unova was a step backwards. I really liked Colress and N. In fact, I think Colress has one of my favorite thought processes in the series. He's only interested in his pursuit of knowledge and will acquire that knowledge in any way possible.

We need a team that's not so much evil, but is more understandable. They need to be devastating. They should be determined. None of this, "Plasmaaaaaaaa!" crap again. Not just regular criminals either. Give me something that will give us the strongest story ever conceived for a Pokemon game. How about they even throw us a plot twist?
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 1/27/2013 8:18:01 PM(edited)
How about they even throw us a plot twist?

B/W after beating Elite 4... Completely unexpected and really unheard of in a pokemon game. Never before was there anything like that and I personally pooped my pants.

I think a more radical Plasma, called the Pokemon Liberation Front, should be the enemy. Either that or Team Rocket which was the best.

Personally I feel that would just be a little redundant and I can't see how much more radical they can make them with the same goal. I really don't want to see the "free da pokemon!!!" theme again.
#7Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:17:41 PM
Well, Giovanni was a mafia boss. And TR secretly did a lot of things, like running the Viridian GYM, Nugget Bridge, the Game Corner, etc.
---
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#8GTRagnarokPosted 1/27/2013 8:19:20 PM
I do hope it's about genetics and modifying Pokemon, but that might be too mature.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
#9Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:19:47 PM
Also TR already did the genetics thing, with Mewtwo, and then forcefully evolving the Magikarps in the Lake of Rage.
---
#10MesmerilPosted 1/27/2013 8:21:28 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
How about they even throw us a plot twist?

B/W after beating Elite 4... Completely unexpected and really unheard of in a pokemon game. Never before was there anything like that and I personally pooped my pants.

Personally I feel that would just be a little redundant and I can't see how much more radical they can make them with the same goal. I really don't want to see the "free da pokemon!!!" theme again.

Me too! I totally did not expect that to happen, but there was one thing that could have been good. N's castle could have had battleable grunts to make it seem more like a fortress because I felt like I just walked into it and nobody cared if I went to stop their king or not.