This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often have you misused your Masterball?

#21GiftedACIIIPosted 1/28/2013 3:02:43 PM
SuperShadowAce posted...
I avoided all news on Diamond and as such, I thought Dialga had a catch rate of 3 rather then 45 so I used it then.

Actually its 30, Zekrom and Reshiram have 45 as they're required.
#22grovyle48Posted 1/28/2013 3:18:12 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Yes, best time for master balls are for shinies who run or have self-destruct. Legendaries are really easy to catch if you just have the patience.

This. I always save my master ball for something like this.
---
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity
#23Zarren364Posted 1/28/2013 3:19:04 PM
I've stopped using them.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#24Rogue MuttPosted 1/28/2013 3:25:47 PM
I've never actually used a Master Ball in game.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#25EnderbanechickPosted 1/28/2013 3:37:28 PM
Anticitizen97 posted...
It's happened to me once, back in Sapphire. I didn't even notice it happened til long, long after I did it. I went to catch Kyogre and noticed it was gone, so after raging like a Motherf***er I managed to catch it with ultra balls. Later I went through my pc to see if I accidently used it...

I used it on a Trapinch >.>

I misused it in every game except platinum. I always used it on pokemon like Lugia,Ho-oh you know, story line legends. In platinum i used it on Mesprit because i didn't feel like chasing it, because on HG/SS I had a hard time with Entei and Raikou. I caught Giratina with a Great Ball after I ran out of Ultra Balls
---
---
Mew used Wumbology!!
#26zurcnPosted 1/28/2013 3:57:21 PM
stopped using masterballs after Red.

nowdays it's all about catching legends in premier balls
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#27GiftedACIIIPosted 1/28/2013 4:02:43 PM
zurcn posted...
stopped using masterballs after Red.

nowdays it's all about catching legends in premier balls

Lol this. you get around 8% chance of catching it with a simple Poke or premier ball if its at 1 health and asleep so because I'm awesome and a perfectionist I chance that and catch them with a Premier ball. Its so awesome to use in local battles too
#28PChaosWMPosted 1/28/2013 6:48:41 PM
I've been extremely careful with my Masterballs. I try and save them for shiny Pokemon because to me they're more valuable than Legendary Pokemon.

The only time I've ever misused my Masterball was on a regular Pokemon (can't remember which one)... but luckily it happened not long after I had saved my game so I just reset my game.
---
||===============|| PerfectChaosWM ||===============||
||=|| Growing old is mandatory. ||=|| Growing up is optional. ||=||