This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This generation is REALLY going to suck...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This generation is REALLY going to suck...

User Info: NLAJZY

NLAJZY
3 years ago#1
...all the money out of my pocket. Maybe I just need some more self control when it comes to Pokemon, but I'm going to be buying a copy of Black 2 because I'd like to play it first even though It most likely won't be vital to the story. That's $35 right there. Then when the games come out, I'll be buying one for me and the other for my sister. That's (most likely) another $80 there. I'm gonna be spending over a hundred dollars on Pokemon. I mean, I don't HAVE to, but I'm going to. I guess it won't be all that hard to save up considering all the time before then... so much time...
HEY... what are you doing? o_O?

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#2
It's really not that much money when you think about it. If you're anything like me, you'll be playing the game for hundreds of hours, and $35 is a pretty good deal for something that gives that much entertainment.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up

User Info: Octaivian_Rex

Octaivian_Rex
3 years ago#3
The only game that I have that has a better money to time ratio is Minecraft.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4489/actuallyworks.gif

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
3 years ago#4
Expected/10, but I agree.
Now Leave!

User Info: frozenphantom

frozenphantom
3 years ago#5
Thank god for fire emblem, because now I can justify buying a 3DS for two games instead of just this.
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This generation is REALLY going to suck...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived